How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

04-01-2008
fashion elite

i LOVE marjan pejoski but i always have a hard time finding where to buy the stuff.. do you know of any website selling those?
they look like a dream

04-01-2008
V.I.P.

I just got some Hunter wellies in Navy. I just got them so I havent got the chance to wear them out yet but I LOVE THEM!!
For those who live in cold climates are they warm with just socks? I got the Hunter fleece liners to go with them but they were pretty expensive for a sock so if they are fine in the winter with just a thick sock Im sending them back.
Thanks.

05-01-2008
Stitch:the Hand

dandy,go to his website and get the contact info for liliana sanguino--she handles his sales--and request a password to his buyer entry and you can put in orders directly that way. if it's an option,you'd be keen on.

26-01-2008
fashion insider

tiffany7 (or anyone else who has a pair of hunters)- did you order them in your normal size? i am a 6.5-7 in converse sneakers/havs, 37-38 in various styles of loubs, 37 pretty much across the board for lanvin...what do you think?

V.I.P.

i have black Hunter boots and also a black Huntress boots too (the female version of the Hunter family). my mother got me the Burberry and Pucci rainboots because she thought it's so me .... but i prefer my Hunters.

to the poster who asks about the fleece socks. If you got one, i suggest you keep it. it's worth it during the cold days, that is if you live in a place that reaches in the 30's and below.

26-01-2008
front row

i want a pair of electric blue rain boots. didn't come across any yet. except for some girls ones that didnt come in my size
i'm us9. if anyone knows where i can grab one pm me pls

30-01-2008
trendsetter

I think these Burberry rain boots are pretty cute

source: saksfifthavenue.com

trendsetter

Here are some new ones from Burberry. I think they are pretty cute.

neimanmarcus.com

05-02-2008
V.I.P.

^ i like it but the big Burberry Logo on the side kind of makes it tacky

06-02-2008
fashion elite

Aigle and Hunter are classic and chic, and really serve the purpose. I do not like rain boots that have designs on them, nor designer brands (despite the fact that I regrettably had burberry plaid ones in high school).

trendsetter

I have some vintage duck boots with a strap and buckle. They are just fabulous.

backstage pass

I think black ones and subtle colors can look good, but everyone and their mom at my school wears the really loudly colored ones and I'm sick of those.

Making a Mess

Sorry for bumping this thread but I really need my fellow TSFers help!

Living in Canada our winters are extremely cold. The pair of boots I currently own, I hate. Never really liked them but they were the "best" that I could find. So I've been contemplating buying a pair of Hunter Wellies. I actually really like them (Ashley Olsen may have too much of an influence on me ). What I need to know is whether I should go with the Hunter Original or the Huntress. And would they be suitable for Canadian winters?

leave me with your Borneo

^ i'm asking myself the same question (Chicago winters). as far as rain, in the past few days we've had record rainfall and i've been hiding from it w/ my current shoe wardrobe of leather flats. i'd love to get a pair of warm waterproof boots, once and for all! has anyone successfully worn these in the winter?

as far as i can tell, the main difference between the Original and the Huntress seems to be that the Huntress are a bit shorter (so as not to rub the back of a woman's knee), with a larger calf circumference (which i would probably need due to my large calves!). i just wish that the Huntress came in colors other than black, green and navy.

front row

i have burberry rainboots and they are so comfortable! i like them better than my hunter ones. i really want some pucci ones!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
boots, rain, wellies