How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

10-11-2005
Power to the 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caffeine
those?
My vote is def for #3. I like her stuff ...

11-11-2005
V.I.P.

I like both the 2nd and 3rd (which I've already posted about), but of the 2, I like the second better personally They look really cool actually, how much are they?

11-11-2005
Power to the 99%

The ones I like are $610. The description says velvet and camel, which I take to mean camelskin. I don' have any camel

Speaking of exotic, I don't like snakeskin as a rule, but I have found some I really like & think I may be wearing some for what I think is the first time ever ...

11-11-2005
when the rats run riot

either the 2nd or 3rd pair... both are lovely!

12-11-2005
V.I.P.

Which ones?

both. Would the first work with jeans? Or should I pass on both? This is my 4th pair of shoes this month and it would deplete the remains of this months bugdet which is why I'm thinking maybe I should get a few clothing pieces, but the shoes are very nice too...

Thanks for hte input

12-11-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dego
well, I actually had planned on using them as everyday type shoes...
Well, there goes my vision of Sweden as a country of sweetness and innocence!

12-11-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guessgirl96
Which ones?

both. Would the first work with jeans? Or should I pass on both? This is my 4th pair of shoes this month and it would deplete the remains of this months bugdet which is why I'm thinking maybe I should get a few clothing pieces, but the shoes are very nice too...

Thanks for hte input
Both are very .

I think the first would work with black skinny jeans or some sort of generally sleek and slouchy and plain black look. So if that is kind of what you do, the first could go. The second you'd probably get more use out of if you dress more funky than artsy/modern. Bear in mind as you know these are super-unique shoes? If you love them, go for it. But be sure how many wears you will/won't get from them before you get tired of them.

12-11-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
My brother got some extra $$ this week and said I could charge under $400 on his card as a little gift. Which ones should I get?
I both
Hi guessgirl, i've seen the ysl's IRL in the store...they are DIVINE!!!! I would choose them easily....you can wear them with coloured tights and they would look so beautiful...

12-11-2005
V.I.P.

Thank you both!

Morriseel -- I still love the YSl's, but I bet they'll show up on eBay closer to the summer months, most YSL shoes seem to, so thats what I'm waiting for

cbcb -- Are Foo fighters bad or good? I think both the shoes would work with my wardrobe pretty well, I think I'm leaning towards the first one. More opinions appreciated though

12-11-2005
front row

Quote:
Thank you both!

Morriseel -- I still love the YSl's, but I bet they'll show up on eBay closer to the summer months, most YSL shoes seem to, so thats what I'm waiting for

cbcb -- Are Foo fighters bad or good? I think both the shoes would work with my wardrobe pretty well, I think I'm leaning towards the first one. More opinions appreciated though
Good.. I just meant kinda retro-futuristic. I like the first pair best personally but I'm more of a streamlined space chick than a Sienna-Miller-in-Space chick (which to me the second pair connotes).

12-11-2005
backstage pass

The second ones were heavily advertised and pictured all last year in the fashion mags - the first ones are much more exclusive. You might put that into your thinking as well.

12-11-2005
V.I.P.

guessgirl, I don't think that the first pair is still available in our sizes,so #2

12-11-2005
front row

Anyone like either of these for a comfy clog? First is Franco Sarto. Second is Cole Haan. The second are dark brown and the heels and footbed are embossed (croc) leather, from Nordies salon shoes dept.

12-11-2005
when the rats run riot

i would pass on both cbcb... but if you really wan't a pair, i would choose the first ones.

12-11-2005
trendsetter

NAY to both.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, nay, shoes, yay