How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

12-12-2008
tfs star

I like a good pair of booties, but these (Post #9,538) are a Nay! I'd like them better if they were (and I can't believe I'm saying this as a lover of blue) black leather. Sorry... I don't dig these booties.

Aby in Post #9,542 wants to know about those booties she posted. Here's my thing- I don't like any two-tone bottoms unless they were somehow open-toe pumps or something. So I say Nay! They would be a yay if they were open-toe pumps or sandals. But since these are two-tone wedge booties, it's a fail.

So both booties are fails to me. Sorry...

13-12-2008
fashion insider

Aby: Nay, they look cheap

13-12-2008
in the mood for love

Aby, I do like the idea of the booties but they really do look quite cheap. Nay, sorry.

13-12-2008
Not Thinking About Time

Aby I dont like the material nay sorry I bet you could find something else

Portfolio Last FM

14-12-2008
Aby
V.I.P.

Thanks for your opinions but the boots weren't for me. I was just trying to prove my point to a friend...

14-12-2008
backstage pass

what are the thoughts on these (victoriassecret.com)

they are from colin stuart, are that good shoes? I think these are cute

14-12-2008
Not Thinking About Time

Green ones are nice I would have doubts about the quality but I am sure they are fine for the price a wishy washy Yay

Portfolio Last FM

14-12-2008
backstage pass

yes off course the green ones, the pink ones are too soft coloured

but maybe someone knows the brand, you can't get them here in Europe, so they are pretty exclusive but the shipping is more expensive and I would rather know whether it's worth it or not but on sight I love them!

14-12-2008
Geometric Discharge

Aby - nay
Valkyrie - yay

14-12-2008
tfs star

Are these open-toe boots in Post #9,549? If so, then prepare to be shocked- Yay! This is a much more proper marriage of sandal and ankle boots than some of the horrid ones I've seen in the past. Even if almost everyone else loves open-toe boots, at least be thankful someone like me is here to offer a change of opinion. Anyhow, I love these shoes. I would probably go with the the... peach or pastel pink shoes rather than the forest green shoes. You have my word. Fabulous shoes.

14-12-2008
backstage pass

thanks john, my thought exactly

but now I'm doubting on which colour I would get, getting torn here, or should I get both of them :p, nevertheless they will be standing in my closset for a couple of months until it gets warmer

oh and another question: how do I know which shoe size I have? there is no convertion table and it's not stated which sizes it are

Last edited by Valkyrie; 14-12-2008 at 04:12 PM.

14-12-2008
fashion icon

Whitley, Nay to the blue shoes. I just don't like the style.

Led Led, Yay to the tan/green pumps (are those from Zara? I wanted those!) than the grey booties and nay to the black peep toes..

Aby, if the wedge was higher, it would've been nice. Nay.
Valkyrie, they are ok. Green one is best.

14-12-2008
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
thanks john, my thought exactly

but now I'm doubting on which colour I would get, getting torn here, or should I get both of them :p, nevertheless they will be standing in my closset for a couple of months until it gets warmer

oh and another question: how do I know which shoe size I have? there is no convertion table and it's not stated which sizes it are
i have 2 pair of cs shoes and the quality is good for what you pay for (around $100) ive gotten many compliments on both of them and have worn them a handful of times. but the sizing to me is pretty weird. i purchased both in a size 7 and one is a little smaller. i would've exchanged it but it sold out. sorry im not much of a help lol oh and if you're not going to wear it for a few months than you should probably wait until there's a good discount code! unless the shoes are high demand and they get sold out quickly. but there are usually good promo codes and i got both of my boots for 20% off

15-12-2008
backstage pass

oh that's a weird seizing, hope that doesn't come across with me since the shipping costs are a lot to Europe

for the moment there are also some boots I like and these are 20% off but with the shipping costs I also had room to order something else and today they have a 25% off the total so I'm going to order I guess!

15-12-2008
backstage pass

sorry for the double post, but I couldn't edit it, weird :s

my YAY boots are no longer in my size see picture (victoriassecret.com) only 2 sizes higher but that's a bit over the top, now I'm looking for something else to order along with the green shoes, cause for only 1 pair the shipping is too much but I don't find anything I like or the things I like are not available in my size

Last edited by Valkyrie; 15-12-2008 at 06:43 AM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, nay, shoes, yay