How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

04-11-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret24 View Post
Sometimes I think that having size 11 feet might be lucky for some people because most women are not that size and there would be good sales on size 11 shoes.
you would think so, but they actually make less of that size normally because they think it isn't popular but it really is. it is so common to have size 41/42 feet! hardly anyone has, say, size 35 i hate it.

04-11-2011
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by gossiping View Post
you would think so, but they actually make less of that size normally because they think it isn't popular but it really is. it is so common to have size 41/42 feet! hardly anyone has, say, size 35 i hate it.
exactly! places sell out of the bigger sizes quickly and the sales are always amazing on size 36-39. but most girls over 5'8" have 40+ feet and girls are getting taller and taller.

V.I.P.

I always thought that these sizes selling out fast was just a sign that they make such a limited amount of them because it's only for a tiny minority .. I really don't know a lot of girls with 10/11 size feet, even those that are my height (5'8-5'11) are a 8 or even a 7, it's weird. I'm thankful to be a 10, I sometimes wonder what it'd be like to have bigger feet because I've noticed that 10 is the limit in most stores (at least those I frequent). One thing for sure is that I would much rather have bigger feet, than smaller feet, I've probably gotten so used to seeing my own feet that seeing tiny shoes makes my anxious for some reason.

I remember being a 9 up until my 20th birthday, then I sprained my left foot and was never able to fit properly on 9-sized shoes anymore, guess it was the last push to finally grow?, that or my feet overstretched by mere necessity!. Anyway, it makes sense to have large feet, because my fingers are also extremely long (I actually don't know anyone with fingers/hands longer than mine ), I've come to love them both after years of scrutiny..

Oh and european 41s never do it for me either, I can only buy shoes in materials flexible enough to squeeze my feet into.

Last edited by MulletProof; 04-11-2011 at 11:17 PM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
11, feet, size