How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-11-2003
windowshopping

Hey Suki, sounds like your co-worker may be a little envious.

17-11-2003
front row

I'm five-eleven, and I too wear heels with pride. Sometimes I like the look of ballerina flats, delicate little slippers, and the like.... But as a girl who is hardly waif-thin... I've learned that those are just not for me. Never will be. They only make me look dumpier! I think they really do look best on the Audrey type. Likewise the kitten heels. I mean really... Could Star Jones (is it one r or two?) ever hope to compare in kitten heels? I don't think so.

18-11-2003
windowshopping

I'm only 5'4, so I wear heels all the time. The higher the heels the better for me!

17-01-2006
windowshopping

yeah I am 5'9" and in my highschool its like all the guys are shorter than me almost.. and the girls too... only a few are 5'8" and up.. I do like being tall though and I am skinny too... so I am told to be a model a lot.. which I really wish I could but I dont really know how to get started... any advice yall? lol
I also don't wear high heels unless I am going to church..I am always looking for flats or something to wear to school.... but I often see myself wanting to wear/or get some really cute higher heels!! Mabey I just should wear high heels anyways even to school! lol

17-01-2006
rising star

I'm 5'10" also..sometimes flats are more convenient for casual everyday things..but I don't shy away from heels at all, even though most people around me are shorter..I'm in them about 4-5 times a week...you shouldn't be afraid to rock the heels just because you're tall..they look just as great on people with more height...if anything you're noticed a little more, which isn't a bad thing ..Put on some great high heels you love, stand up straight, smile and own any room you walk into

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
people, shoes, tall