How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

06-10-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma peel
this is a major quandry for me too... i wonder if there's anything like these ms. moss boots?
Those look similar to Bond Girl boots from John Fluevog. I have a pair and I love them! Fluevog has some really cool shoes and boots and the quality is good.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thumb.jpg (17.3 KB, 442 views)

Last edited by allegra; 06-10-2005 at 08:03 PM.

06-10-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by //LATTE//
never actually bought a pair of the uggs but im contemplating them or mukluks like I said. They are just so perfect, I like that mukluks are a native canadian made boot I just think its nice that a native style became popular, another possibility is some taller moccasins, but they arent the warmest.
Someone in another thread said she got Uggs in black and they stain her feet for like 2 days!

06-10-2005
front row

What about these? Boots by Camper, photo from Zappos. The fur on the inside is fake (which I like). They have some other colors.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 985-164927-d.jpg (8.9 KB, 432 views)

07-10-2005
windowshopping

The boots bonchic posted are on TJmaxx website for $25 but they only come in green, pink, and light brown.

07-10-2005
living in the sprawl

I don't see how any of these, except for the last ones are going to keep me as warm as uggs in -30F

y-piece,
and tu
rned into a castle for some towering queen
07-10-2005
windowshopping

I bought these boots last year for my walk back and forth to school. Actually I am wearing them today. They are comfortable and warm ....... but not very stylish. I bought them from Marshalls but Zappos sales them. They have a fake fur and can be worn folded over which I never do. The brand is Ralph Lauren style Vivie. Also, I would check out other Ralph Lauren boots they all look pretty warm.

07-10-2005
front row

Ok, I have always worn a heel but I realized that since I have much further to walk this year I needed to get a realistic pair of boots for winter. Like //LATTE// (I live in Windsor, by the way) I know there is going to be a lot of snow and stilleto heels aren't gonna cut it. Today I bought these and they look great with jeans tucked in.

backstage pass

Isn't every fur-lined boot "Really out" this season or do I have that wrong?

I don't want to be "really in" but i also don't want to look like I'm the last one on the ugg-related bandwagon.

Strut are those pair okay for snow and rain??

07-10-2005
front row

i know you said no uggs, but did you see these? more fitted w/a zip, so it's got a cleaner look. i'm getting a pair, i don't care how out they are. when the temperature drops below 40 farenheit i'm freezing.

(pic from zappos.com)

07-10-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasmin
Isn't every fur-lined boot "Really out" this season or do I have that wrong?

I don't want to be "really in" but i also don't want to look like I'm the last one on the ugg-related bandwagon.

Strut are those pair okay for snow and rain??
Actually, no because they are suede. By I'm going to spray them with a protector. I've used it before on suede and it works well, you just have to remember to do it once every few weeks or so (if the weather is especially poor).

scenester

i actually think i might get some black mukluks, so many people hated them but I loved them so mcuh from the beginning and never got myself a pair. Does anyone know a good place in toronto to get them?

08-10-2005
tfs star

thxs. i'll check them out
Quote:
Originally Posted by allegra
Those look similar to Bond Girl boots from John Fluevog. I have a pair and I love them! Fluevog has some really cool shoes and boots and the quality is good.

08-10-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gifted-nappy
I bought these boots last year for my walk back and forth to school. Actually I am wearing them today. They are comfortable and warm ....... but not very stylish. I bought them from Marshalls but Zappos sales them. They have a fake fur and can be worn folded over which I never do. The brand is Ralph Lauren style Vivie. Also, I would check out other Ralph Lauren boots they all look pretty warm.
those are stylish and very useful

08-10-2005
scenester

can anyone tell what boots these are?

08-10-2005
front row

I think uggs are horrible...especially when men wear them! I'm just gonna put rubber slippys over my wingtips and wear a heavy sock.

I looooove the boots that you got though Strut!!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
boots, uggs, warm, winter