what shade & style of Havaianas Sandals do you have? - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

26-04-2005
windowshopping

what shade & style of Havaianas Sandals do you have?
are you into these? i'm from a tropical country so everybody is going gaga over havaianas! i've got pastel blue & lime green in FASHION.

26-04-2005
rising star

this is the one with the thick sole, right? i have the same one in a lighter shade of green than the one above. and a black flat-soled pair with hearts all over the part you step on. i think there's another havaianas thread here..2 pages down or something.

27-04-2005
rising star

I live in Aus and everyone has these....
So i only have these ones:

without the raised sole...

Last edited by Icon; 27-04-2005 at 04:28 AM.
01-05-2005
scenester

check www.asos.com, they have lime, blue and pink, as well as the black and orange poka dot ones and the foral ones

01-05-2005
blue

whats so special about these havaianas?
are they esp comfy? (but arent flip flops in general extremely comfy anyways?)
ie how are they different from.. say jcrew or old navy flip flops?

01-05-2005
fashion elite

I have sooo many pairs of these (some are the tops, some are classics, some I don't know), here is what I can recall:
-black
-black w/blue thong part
-white w/brown thong part
-kelly green
-yellow
-dark green
-black w/camo print
-white w/Brazilian flag
I think there are some more but I can't remember. I don't know what I really like about them, I think they are slightly more comfy than other flip flops, but they also come in more colors, styles, etc.

V.I.P.

I have two pairs of the black with the brazilian flag sandwiched between. Got them at Urban and I love them, soo comfy and very durable, plus they don't get that smell that some flip flops get.

01-05-2005
backstage pass

my friend's boyfriend had some sent over from brazil (yay free havaianas!! lol), i didn't get to pick and choose, but he gave me two pairs, the flash hop in a light pink color..

those were like a TAD too big, so i gave 'em to my sister..

and then the ones i wear all the time are fuschia in the 'trekking' style. i love them! i can't find the plain ones on the site, but it's this style, but in fushia:

i love mine, i wanna ask him for more, but these took like two months to get here cos his mom doesn't know engliah too well and she addressed them wrong, and they got to the US then sent back to brazil, a few times! lol. but i'm grateful for the pair i have...
though, i don't think i'd shell out the $$ for 'em HERE when i know they're like reeeeallly cheap in brazil. but i might if i get antsy for the top style ones...

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agirlcalledk1ll
my friend's boyfriend had some sent over from brazil (yay free havaianas!! lol), i didn't get to pick and choose, but he gave me two pairs, the flash hop in a light pink color..

those were like a TAD too big, so i gave 'em to my sister..

and then the ones i wear all the time are fuschia in the 'trekking' style. i love them! i can't find the plain ones on the site, but it's this style, but in fushia:

i love mine, i wanna ask him for more, but these took like two months to get here cos his mom doesn't know engliah too well and she addressed them wrong, and they got to the US then sent back to brazil, a few times! lol. but i'm grateful for the pair i have...
though, i don't think i'd shell out the $$ for 'em HERE when i know they're like reeeeallly cheap in brazil. but i might if i get antsy for the top style ones...
Those pink ones are really stylish for flip flops, they look like a pair of Louboutins. The second pair is just line mine except without the strap in the back.

04-05-2005
scenester

how much are they in brazil? or in australia? the ones i've ordered were 18 pounds but they were the floral ones and the poka dots ones, i duno why but i don't like the plain ones as much

14-06-2005
fashion elite

I've many pairs:

black brazil style
yellow brazil style
green brazil style
cristal pink
hot pink
white
red
tourquise
gold

16-06-2005
lia
windowshopping

I love Havaianas, I have 2 pairs, red and black and bought my BF the green ones. I found out this website that sells them in dark metallic silver and gold. I like the silver ones. I love thier texture.

*SPAM*

Last edited by Hanne; 22-09-2005 at 02:53 PM. Reason: *SPAM*
16-06-2005
rising star

I have dark pink and white.

16-06-2005
V.I.P.

I just got a pair in bright white, wore them today, I like them alot, very fresh and no one else has all white flip-flops.

16-06-2005
front row

I have so many Havaianas, cos here in Melb Australia there was a thrift store selling new ones for like US$3.8.. And brand new in shops they're from US$12.3. And I got some from igapost.com for quite cheap too...

- 5x Top (the normal style): black, army green, brown, light pink, yellow
- 1x Ipe - jungle print with parrot:

- 1x Fashion (with a higher sole): black
- 3x High (wedge platform-y, has a thin strap like the Trekking): brown, white, black
- 5x Trekking - patterned - silver, beige and red, black and gold, red, white and red

How many pairs is that? geez.. I don't even wear them all the time, cos for some reason - they hurt me!! The thong bit between my toes kinda hurts when i wear them all day.. is that normal?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
havaianas, sandals, shade, style