How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Trend Spotting
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

01-05-2013
unspecified

I think I've discovered how to reach a bright pastel color. Fading it out with conditioner is very efective, but you don't get the brightness I was going for. After a while of lilac, I tried a pastel green with conditioner and it wasn't at all what I wanted, so I put a strong greenish instead. When I ask a friend of mine to retouched my roots, she tried to take out the strong green that was left. She applied the same dying product carbon peroxide and the green started to go lighter until it was this bright pastel green, so we left it as it is.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pelono.jpg (63.7 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg pelonio_n.jpg (108.0 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg pelino.jpg (143.5 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg pelin.jpg (81.7 KB, 15 views)

http://pilchero.wordpress.com/ - Very Personal Style

09-05-2013
backstage pass

My sister has super blonde hair and does a cool ombré effect with the colours darkest at the bottom. So far she's done blue, pink, and purple (all separately). And it looks really great. She definitely has the problem with colours fading... and opts out of washing it as long as possible haha

09-05-2013
flaunt the imperfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petit Lucille View Post
I think I've discovered how to reach a bright pastel color. Fading it out with conditioner is very efective, but you don't get the brightness I was going for. After a while of lilac, I tried a pastel green with conditioner and it wasn't at all what I wanted, so I put a strong greenish instead. When I ask a friend of mine to retouched my roots, she tried to take out the strong green that was left. She applied the same dying product carbon peroxide and the green started to go lighter until it was this bright pastel green, so we left it as it is.
lucille...
you look SO AMAZING!!!

12-05-2013
unspecified

Thanks, Soft!!!
But after a quick trip to the sea, it was almost white, and I changed it drastically, not pastel, so I won't be posting it here. Even though, I think my hair never looked so beautiful, and most of the times I'm not pleased with it, so that's saying A LOT.

14-05-2013
windowshopping

i wouldn't bleach my hair for it, but maybe use one of those hair chalks or colour bugs to do it for a short amount of time? anyone ever tried it? i dont want to burn off my hair again

15-05-2013
unspecified

Chalk or high pigmentated eye shadow- pure pigment works like a charm! Although you need to put a lot of quantity to get it right. For streaks it's more practical.

15-05-2013
I don't know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia 89 View Post
i wouldn't bleach my hair for it, but maybe use one of those hair chalks or colour bugs to do it for a short amount of time? anyone ever tried it? i dont want to burn off my hair again
I've never tried it myself but I've heard that hair chalk really dries out your hair and leaves stains on clothes..

18-05-2013
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia 89 View Post
I feel the same way, bleaching my hair is just something that isn't on my to-do list. Some of my friends have wanted to try out those hair chalk things for a while now. So, personally I've never tried it but some people say that these chalks (x) are really good and last a while. You can check them out.

front row

I absolutely love her pinkish blonde hair:

ullamodels.blogspot.com.br

Last edited by Petit Lucille; 02-06-2013 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Please, don't put clickable credits.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
candy, coloured, cotton, hair, pastels