How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Trend Spotting
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

06-11-2005
V.I.P.

Still love this. The guys next door to me were giving me sh*t a couple weeks ago when I had a pair of Dior Homme jeans tucked into some Ann Demeulemeester motorcycle boots, which looks sooo badass, in my oh-so-humble opinion. "Alex...in America, when...IF...a guy wears boots, you don't tuck your pants into them." This is funny because both of them are fat slobs with absolutely no personal style whatsoever.

07-11-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexN
Still love this. The guys next door to me were giving me sh*t a couple weeks ago when I had a pair of Dior Homme jeans tucked into some Ann Demeulemeester motorcycle boots, which looks sooo badass, in my oh-so-humble opinion. "Alex...in America, when...IF...a guy wears boots, you don't tuck your pants into them." This is funny because both of them are fat slobs with absolutely no personal style whatsoever.
Just look blanky at them and say *you do when you're racing motorcycles or you could kill yourself!* then shake your head like 'some people!' and walk away.

07-11-2005
ingenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexN
they're just jealous because they can't look as hot as you. I love this as a mens trend - (probably more than as a womens trend, though I do sometimes I tuck my riding boots into my jeans) like I've said before, men have been doing this look for centuries. it's the whole mr darcy thing.

07-11-2005
front row

I'd do it if I had the skinny legs needed for it. It also accentuates the butt, so that needs to be tight and nice as well.

07-11-2005
backstage pass

Baebis: am sure u can pull them off beautifully.
it s a great look. i sport it almost everyday i love it so much. especially with flat boots so comfy for winter

windowshopping

Very Funny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamless
I like it although I can not help but feel a bit like Puss in Boots. I don't think you have to be too tall, I mean Kylie carried it off and she is tiny.
That is the funniest quote I've seen in here...Puss in Boots just about sums it all up for me HA HA...never knew how to describe it untill now!

10-11-2005
windowshopping

Further
Further more...I love the look..It's very "Girl on a Motorcycle"...this awesome french film I saw about this bad *** chick on a bike...

12-11-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamless
I like it although I can not help but feel a bit like Puss in Boots. I don't think you have to be too tall, I mean Kylie carried it off and she is tiny.
LOLOLOL, my man tells me that I look like Puss in Boots too, I think it is such a funny way to describe. So, I am Puss in Boots, and I think it looks cool. I am not that, thin, definitely curvy size 4 and not that tall 5-6

12-11-2005
front row

I like that look, it can work with both men and women, but you have to have long and skinny legs to pull it off.

12-11-2005
NOE
trendsetter

I want to try this look... but I can't bare myself to purchase the skinny jeans required to do so:p

I still roll my jeans with two think rolls (so they look like cuffed capris) and wear them with my old cowboy boots or furry winter boots

V.I.P.

In nyc, girls always do this look. You don't have to be rail thin either. Looks sexier if you have a little bit of curve.
Of course it looks hot on tall, long legs. I've seen very petite girls do this and it looks cute.
The jeans definitely have to taper at the bottom, otherwise the knees get bunchy. If you can't afford anything, you should get the HM brand skinnies.

13-11-2005
front row

I like this look, but I have a hard time pulling it off.

Here are a couple images of pants/jeans tucked into boots that I think look nice:

style.com
nicole-style.com

13-11-2005
NOE
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinemotion
In nyc, girls always do this look. You don't have to be rail thin either. Looks sexier if you have a little bit of curve.
Of course it looks hot on tall, long legs. I've seen very petite girls do this and it looks cute.
The jeans definitely have to taper at the bottom, otherwise the knees get bunchy. If you can't afford anything, you should get the HM brand skinnies.
This is a great tip I'll have to check out H&M for a cheap version that I won't feel too bad about if they don't totally work.

rising star

i like it, too....last year i wore them like that.....but now everyone really EVERYONE is wearing boots like that.....so i prefer not to war them....because it´s getting more&more boring....

13-11-2005
scenester

I love it, it looks like your going to ride a horse!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
boots, jeans, tucked