Laceup jazz shoes - Page 18 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
04-01-2007
front row

adi: how much is shipping to scandinavia on those shoes?

04-01-2007
backstage pass

the louboutins posted above - super adorable!

04-01-2007
rising star

I also ordered black ones from Office yesterday, I hope they will not take forever to get here. I would have preferred the Repetto Zizi's from La Redoute, but in my size they where sold out in black. It took me two days of thinking which couor to order, and then the one I decided for was gone.

*Isobel*: Are they made of soft leather? And how is the sole? The pics on the website are not enough to know...

04-01-2007
tea time

oh no i've ordered the white jazz shoes from office aswell i do hope they come it says on the website for orders in the uk they should comfirm in 5 working days and be delivered by 10 but i havent heard anything yet and i ordered them on the 27th but then again there was a bank holiday weekend inbetween and i have a feeling it will be busier around this time of year. although i ordered other things from different websites after ordering my shoes and they have all arrived.

this will end up as a support thread because office wont give us our beloved jazz shoes i really hope it doesnt end up that way i really want them.

http://cedricandfanny.blogspot.com/
04-01-2007
front row

kurogoma: the leather is really soft, almost buttery.. i`m thinking of ordering another pair (i live in norway), but if there`s problems with the shipping..
you all have to keep me posted!

04-01-2007
rising star

*Isobel*: Nice! I will post here when the shoes arrive, I am having them sent to Germany.

04-01-2007
V.I.P.

I love those Louboutins so much. They are a lot of money though & its hard to find my size anyways. Ive actually thought about bedazzling a black pair with rhinestones.
Then I got my Oh Deer pair & I love them to much to touch them. Maybe if I get another pair cheap lol or Ill get lucky with a Louboutin pair... I WISH!!

04-01-2007
front row

Please post if you guys have any luck getting the shoes from the office. In the meantime I got the Repetto Zizi's which I think are pretty similiar to the office ones, but they did cost a lot more. I love them, even though they are a bit too small on me because I grabbed the last pair the store had left...

It seems you have to be VERY dedicated to get your hands on some jazz shoes these days.

04-01-2007
V.I.P.

Do you have any pictures? What color did you get?

04-01-2007
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaisanais
the louboutins posted above - super adorable!
yeah! they are so cute, i want them :{

adi
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Isobel*
adi: how much is shipping to scandinavia on those shoes?
it was 15 so what's that.. 22

if office doesn't start shipping those damn shoes, we should start spamming them with angry customer mails. at least my money doesn't grow in the trees

Last edited by adi; 05-01-2007 at 07:25 AM.
05-01-2007
V.I.P.

Am i blind or something? because i went into Office today and didn't see any jazz shoes =[.

05-01-2007
tea time

^^^ theres no jazz shoes in my local store and i actually waited a while just incase they got them in but i had to resort to ordering them off the internet.

im going to give them 10 working days to let them get them to me then im going to start writing emails it shouldnt take that long for them to send the dispatch notice out. i thought they would have been as quick and efficent as topshop.

05-01-2007
V.I.P.

^Let me know when they come sweetie. I may order some online =]. Hope they come for you soon!!

05-01-2007
tea time

i will its been six working days since i ordered which is actually 9 overall slightly annoying really but hey what can you do.

If they come into stores soon im going to be so angry. I asked my friend and she commented them on taking a while to dispatch i supose only time will tell.

Its strange as i've never noticed alot of jazz shoes on the highstreet i have only ever actually seen them in topshop and schuh but there only one style in each, strange since they seem to be such a trend. although i havent seen any brogue type shoes either maybe the highstreet will catch on soon enough.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
jazz, laceup, shoes