Laceup jazz shoes - Page 19 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
05-01-2007
V.I.P.

I bought a pair in New Look just after summer on sale they're silver but i really want some red and white ones. I've not seen them in topshop=[.

05-01-2007
tea time

we should rename this thread the big shoe hunt

i never saw them in newlook, i think this shoes is a get them while you can kind of shoe since people will always love ballet flats and will be a staple in shoe shops unlike brogue type shoes for women.

http://cedricandfanny.blogspot.com/
05-01-2007
V.I.P.

Yes! you are right. It's really anoying though don't you think? i mean...if the shoes are on the website surely they should have them in the store too. But they don't =[. Which is really anoying.

05-01-2007
tea time

yeah but i dont supose my local shop has had their season stock change yet half the store is taken up with sales stock and its only small.

thats why i like the internet theres more variety and normally its easy to order and receive within a small space of time. well i say normally.

06-01-2007
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrra
recently seen the mango brogues version
http://www.mangoshop.com
got mine from mango as well.
looking for more though

06-01-2007
rising star

APC in Berlin is selling the black and the white Repetto ones (but for a steep €160!), they still seem to have quite some but you have to ask the salespeople.

I saw them by chance today, and I tried my normal size, and they where quite small! So if someone considers ordering them from La Redoute and is in between sizes, take the bigger one!

Nothing from Office so far....

07-01-2007
windowshopping

oh my god, these shoes are beautiful, i love m, especially those commes des garçons

V.I.P.

Quote:
i will its been six working days since i ordered which is actually 9 overall slightly annoying really but hey what can you do.

If they come into stores soon im going to be so angry. I asked my friend and she commented them on taking a while to dispatch i supose only time will tell.

Its strange as i've never noticed alot of jazz shoes on the highstreet i have only ever actually seen them in topshop and schuh but there only one style in each, strange since they seem to be such a trend. although i havent seen any brogue type shoes either maybe the highstreet will catch on soon enough.
Its werid how we both live in the uk buts its so different .. here in liverpool everywere has them even the local market .. and small independant shops .. even bloody asda has them and some brogues as well
Its werid they are everywere in the shops but havent really caught on much in person ... only seen a handfull of people wearing them .. each a different pair as well

07-01-2007
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elegance.Is.Refusal.
we should rename this thread the big shoe hunt

i never saw them in newlook, i think this shoes is a get them while you can kind of shoe since people will always love ballet flats and will be a staple in shoe shops unlike brogue type shoes for women.
I totally agree it took me quite a while to find my pair of brogues, and I still want a pair of regular jazz ones, but I don't really want to buy them online because my shoe size varies often.

Right now, still on the hunt for the perfect white pair.

It's like looking for carmen sandiego

08-01-2007
rising star

She sends kisses: Did you finally get your shoes? Today is one month since you ordered.

Elegance.Is.Refusal: Any luck for you?

Or any of you others? I didn't recieve anything

08-01-2007
tea time

^^^ no luck the emails are gona start!

luckly they dont take your money until they dispatch your order but still i really want those shoes! and this just feels like really bad customers service.

08-01-2007
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elegance.Is.Refusal.
^^^ no luck the emails are gona start!

luckly they dont take your money until they dispatch your order but still i really want those shoes! and this just feels like really bad customers service.
apparently the office website is very bad and their customer service is terrible as well. Theres loads of people ranting about them on this blog I visit sometimes [scroll down http://community.livejournal.com/thehighstreet/?skip=30 theres a few on that page for starters] you may need to start writing you letter of complaint now because it doesnt seem likely you'll be getting shoes from them anytime soon!

I still havent found my ideal pair. I cant find any reasonably priced jazz or brogues in uk stores [tried both online and out on the highstreet] Ive exhausted my searching skills! What do people think about getting some real jazz/dance shoes and somehow reinforcing the sole so they are bit sturdier?

08-01-2007
tea time

if only they could see what we're saying about them i must say its the worst website i've ever ordered off!

08-01-2007
front row

So after a month of my order "Pending" on the Office website, it is now saying "Order Deleted". I am not sure why they deleted my order, nor have I heard back from thr 5 or so e-mails I sent to customer service over the past month. They never charged my card, so I am now relieved that I don't need to check their website or my credit card purchases online everyday to see if it went through ... The Office has single-handedly diminished my love for online shopping!!

08-01-2007
rising star

What a pathetic company!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
jazz, laceup, shoes