How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Trend Spotting
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

04-04-2007
front row

I wouldn't, but then again didn't the first wayfarers didn't have the logos or brand written on them. I'm not a logo person. I guess I wouldn't spend too much on sunglasses either.

Last edited by GroovyDolce; 04-04-2007 at 10:13 AM.

04-04-2007
fashion insider

Today's vintage find

unknown

07-04-2007
rising star

Oooh I'm so excited! I just got a pair of the Ray-Ban Wayfarers at Bloomingdale's. They are the new version RB 2140. It was the only size they had in the style. They look sooo cute and are so comfortable. I got black ones. Mine cost me $180.00 cuz they are Polarized. It says Ray-Ban on both sides and on the top left corner of the lense it says Ray-Ban P. Now I want white ones! But I guess Ray-Ban doesn't make white ones so ebay here I come haha

07-04-2007
V.I.P.

I got a look a like today of the smaller size wayfarer... black from Target's. I still want that larger size in a real Rayban black & also tortoise & maybe white too but this one will do for now & it was cheap.

08-04-2007
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarBrite310
Oooh I'm so excited! I just got a pair of the Ray-Ban Wayfarers at Bloomingdale's. They are the new version RB 2140. It was the only size they had in the style. They look sooo cute and are so comfortable. I got black ones. Mine cost me $180.00 cuz they are Polarized. It says Ray-Ban on both sides and on the top left corner of the lense it says Ray-Ban P. Now I want white ones! But I guess Ray-Ban doesn't make white ones so ebay here I come haha
Damn i did try to find a picture on the website but i couldnt. But yeh they do make white ones! Official so if you got the money get some! I got black ones and am now looking into geting some white ones aswell!

08-04-2007
V.I.P.

Where can I get a pair in England?? Does anyone know?? I cant find any !!

08-04-2007
scenester

http://www.otticanet.it/ray-ban.cfm?...GINAL_WAYFARER

Are these authentic? Everyone's saying Rayban does not make white wayfarers etc? but here you can find them....
Hm,m.
I just wonder!

08-04-2007
rising star

Quote:
Damn i did try to find a picture on the website but i couldnt. But yeh they do make white ones! Official so if you got the money get some! I got black ones and am now looking into geting some white ones aswell!
Really!? I was told they don't make white ones!!! What stores carry the white ones??

09-04-2007
scenester

^^
i was wondering the same thing.
but at least on that online store they have white ones... but i don't really think those are authentic since there are many colours i haven't ever seen and they don't have them in the collection on rayban's website.
though they say:

All our sunglasses are sent in the original manufacturer case, with certificate of authenticity.

09-04-2007
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarBrite310
Really!? I was told they don't make white ones!!! What stores carry the white ones??
Well i have seen them in 'the sunglass hut'. Basically there are a few sunglasses shops on Oxford street on the same side as selfridges that sell them.
In relation to LA im not too sure. Sorry. Your best bet would be to just try and search as many dedicated sunglasses shops and surely you'll find some. I kno thats not really advice as im sure you could have worked that out but..yeh.

09-04-2007
rising star

^ They have them at Sunglass Hut? Hmm maybe I'll go there on my lunch break or something. So you are saying that Ray-Ban does in fact make white ones? I really would rather get those instead of cheap ones. I have been wearing my black Ray-Bans and I love them!!!

09-04-2007
rising star

Well I just got back from lunch. I stopped at Sunglass Hut quickly and low and behold they had one white pair left!! Ray-Ban!! They are sooooo cute! The only thing is that they aren't polarized like my black ones are but oh well. The woman claimed they don't make it polarized in the colors but who knows. She also said they carry the red ones but they were sold out. Anyway Sunglass Hut has em for anyone wanting white ones or red ones!!!

09-04-2007
vertebrae by vertebrae

Urban Outfitters have the imitation of the white ones with mirror type lenses for $14

Anthropologie have the all black/opaque lenses for $28

10-04-2007
V.I.P.

I love the ones in #242 ! So jealous..

10-04-2007
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by calim00nchild

And I've seen them on Mary-Kate Olsen:
Source: olsenfan.net

And Sienna Miller too. All the usual suspects.

Thoughts? I actually like this trend. Maybe not in white. Marc Jacobs are in black and Tom Ford's are a tortoise shell.
this pic is fake, someone put mk in it, i saw it without her...

but i have also the rb w., but i wear it without shades, i mean not as sunglasses

Last edited by anastazja; 10-04-2007 at 03:56 AM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, rayban, wayfarers