How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Trend Spotting
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-02-2006
scenester

i really like this look. im 6' and 155 pounds, 28" waist, and its always been hard for me to find clothes that fit. growing up in skateboarding in the 90s didnt help either, and until i started seeing this a little i would just wear the normal baggy pants and tees, and look like i was wearing a tent. now, tho i still cant find things that fit, that i can afford, it gives me inspiration twords my look. now all i need is a thrift store and sewing machine.

27-02-2006
Amour Comme Hiver

I am often compared to Kate Moss body wise (I'm about an inch taller if you think she is 5'6/5'6.5), but I somehow always feel mammoth when I wear skinny pants...

27-02-2006
flaunt the imperfection..

this thread isn't about how much a person weighs...
it is about the cut of particular men's wear...

talk about weight is only ok in the weight thread...
*please keep this in mind...
thanks...

28-02-2006
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockwood
i really like this look. im 6' and 155 pounds, 28" waist, and its always been hard for me to find clothes that fit. growing up in skateboarding in the 90s didnt help either, and until i started seeing this a little i would just wear the normal baggy pants and tees, and look like i was wearing a tent. now, tho i still cant find things that fit, that i can afford, it gives me inspiration twords my look. now all i need is a thrift store and sewing machine.
there is plenty of skinny clothing available with a reasonable price.. my bf was the same, he was a rollerblader in the 90s and now he is wearing dior homme style tight *** jeans.. i love it! hehe..he is really skinny too but he manages to e.g. find really good tapered jeans (girls jeans) and slim shirts with a good price.. you just have to look hard...but its possible to get the similar looks as on runway

good luck!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
skinny