Slouchy Everything F/W 06.07 - Page 2 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Trend Spotting
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

02-03-2006
trendsetter

I like slouchy skirts, and slochy cardigans, tops, coats and jackets and love slouchy dresses.
But I don't like slouchy pants, althought I wore them a lot when I was 12-15, I think it would be really difficult to get used again to this kind of trousers after all the skinny pants thing.

02-03-2006
rising star

with slouch pants you need a fitted top, for huge slouchy sweaters i think leggings look good but it looks like working girl circa 1985 and I HATE THE 80s fashion so , Im going for slouchy pants and fitted top and flaunt my chest!! ahahha jk

02-03-2006
rising star

second thought skinny anything is getting overated wether its tops or those horrid skinny jeans , so i think its cool a loose silhouette has arrived.

02-03-2006
rising star

sweety skinny jeans are so last season.........

02-03-2006
V.I.P.

Bored of the skinny look too. I don't think the majority of people will start to wear this trend, at least I hope so. I adore this and have adored for long, and I would be mortified if it is to be the next "skinny jeans". Not sure is it a trend though, this has been around lately in the collections, but hasn't become a trend.

02-03-2006
congratulations, nerds.

I can see this trend being severly misused

02-03-2006
rising star

slouchy tops and skinny jeans is a look i definitely like. im not giving up the skinny jeans for a long while yet, sorry they flatter me and im not going to give them up because they're becoming too trendy or going out of fashion. i don't mean to sound bitchy but in this thread a lot of people seem to be sheep, just because you're closer to the front of the flock doesn't mean you're not part of it.

02-03-2006
backstage pass

I never liked skinny anything, so I really like this. Love my baggy jeans and trousers .

02-03-2006
V.I.P.

i dont really mind about trends being flattering or not, what i dont like about this particular one is the fact that no one is gonna be using balenciaga shapes or anything because they dont care about the idea, they're gonna go for the huge-everything look that's been bombarding us for the past two years and that's been hidden under different names (boho, baggy, whatever). it's actually very annoying and at least here, only fashion victims are doing it in a disturbing way...and will keep doing it i see.

02-03-2006
rising star

hasn't this trend been around for some time now? with the all the maternity tops and oversized cardis

02-03-2006
V.I.P.

^ Probably, it's a classic but it is starting to be much more prominent this season..... And this time around it's a bit more "shapeless", last seasons, the look was more egg shaped, everything was puffed up in a very calculated way.... now things are getting a bit more loose, carefree and slouchy.. If that makes any sense!

WhiteLinen, I think this is officially becoming a trend. I think a lot of people are just tired of wearing and/or seeing skinny pants and this seems to be a quite attractive option for them.

03-03-2006
V.I.P.

I don't mind people wearing it, I'm not " oh I'm so unique I'm the only one who should wear it ", but I liked skinny jeans at first ( though not this much ) but then they became this awful trend. Here you can see them everywhere, mostly on emo kids. That's why I'm scared!

Still I think I'm going to buy a pair of slouchy trousers for spring. Not sure about the colour though.

Does anyone have pictures of slouchy outfits from the past decades?

windowshopping

i think tht a bit slouchy is ok, but if everything is slouchy... then it looks like a hobo on the street trying to keep warm. EX: #4, picture #1

03-03-2006
V.I.P.

Yes, it can get a little bit MKO in the real life, but on the catwalk it looks nice and simple.

sleeping

love the samples posted + wearing it is easier and comfy
i'm tired of good fitted jeans searching ...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
0607, f or w, slouchy