How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Trend Spotting
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

16-05-2010
front row

boho dresses very few can pull them off
as for skinnies i love them, but many people can't seem too get them right

16-05-2010
scenester

I think maxi dresses need to go. And oversized bags. I have about 2 I bought from online, and silly me, I didn't realize just how massive they were until they came in the mail. I have used 1 of them ONCE. It feels ridiculous.....I don't have enough things to fill such a big bag. And I know for a fact most other females don't either.

31-05-2010
backstage pass

Am so over fake tan... embrace your real skin tone - you look like a roasted turkey.

01-06-2010
backstage pass

Jumpsuits that look like homewears.

01-06-2010
tfs star

Nautical. I don't mind when it's done tastefully or the odd breton stripe t-shirt, but I'm bored of all the gimmicky t-shirts with great big anchors on and the like the that're all over the high street.

01-06-2010
V.I.P.

BOYFRIEND BLAZERS!!!!! ewww

02-06-2010
backstage pass

- Shorts, esp denim, with cowboy boots. If girls want that look, they should have very thin legs, shorts should be in black and boots should be very tight.
But i dont like that look anyway, look so cheap

- Shorts and peep-toe stilleto or lace up ankle boots. What's worse is that they wear them wt body tee or chemise. Girls in my country try to dress that way allllllllll the time. They begin to become clone and/or prositute-like.

02-06-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by tastes_like_chic View Post
Am so over fake tan... embrace your real skin tone - you look like a roasted turkey.
Amen. And also it gives you one color all over which is not how you look when you get naturally tan.

Also, really short denim shorts. That's popular at my school. Ones like these that are more like denim booty shorts. Or short athletic shorts with Uggs.

02-06-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charli3 View Post
I dont understand how skinny jeans could annoy anyone, its merely a cut of denim..a staple.
I agree! I'm a skinny girl, and before skinny jeans, I had a difficult time finding
jeans that fit perfect. I would see that the majority of jean shapes were for
fuller bodies with bigger thighs. When skinny jeans came out, I was soo excited!!!!!!!
I don't think skinny jeans are a trend. It's definitely a cut of denim.

03-06-2010
front row

- Uggs- not only when worn in the summer... they just should not be worn at all. Not ever.

- Jack Wills- It's so untrendy that it can't really be considered as a trend. Everybody under 15 is wearing it and has ruined the brand. And now Americans have their hands on it, so it doesn't even have that British exclusivity any more. My 13-year-old sister epitomises everything I hate about brands like Jack Wills (oh, and Ugg). Actually, I just hate the British preppy look in general. I used to love it but now, oh gosh, I really loathe it.

- Wearing a lace top with nothing else underneath but a bra- Tons of people I know from school (not as friends, though, it should be noted) do this and they think it looks sexy. They just want an excuse to show off their cheap, slaggy underwear and lace tops (from Topshop, New Look etc etc) are the perfect oppurtunity. I HATE THIS LOOK.

- Bodycon skirts - Not all bodycon skirts, just the cheap ones which are, again, from the likes of Topshop and New Look. They are cheap and vile and the only people who wear them are those who are cheap and vile. They are often teamed with the infamously skanky lace top (see above point) to create the ultimate tacky outfit.

- "Geek" glasses - Which aren't really geek glasses at all because 99.9% of silly girls who wear them are not geeky at all. They are, in fact, quite the opposite; quite brainless and just wearing stupid glasses because all of their stupid friends are doing the same.

Rant over!

03-06-2010
backstage pass

Raybans. I've been a fan forever. As much as I love them everyone and they're grandmother are wearing them, esp the cheap knock offs. I want to be able to walk around the park again w/out seeing 20 people with the same shades as me....

05-06-2010
trendsetter

raybans. i see them on every single person. i am so sick of them.

05-06-2010
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by á la Balenciaga View Post
I agree! I'm a skinny girl, and before skinny jeans, I had a difficult time finding
jeans that fit perfect. I would see that the majority of jean shapes were for
fuller bodies with bigger thighs. When skinny jeans came out, I was soo excited!!!!!!!
I don't think skinny jeans are a trend. It's definitely a cut of denim.
Can I agree too please (and it is my first post)?! I'm a skinny jeans girl through and through - they just suit my body type. I'd be gutted and lost if they disappeared!

05-06-2010
tfs star

I'm sorry... I'm just not real crazy about the whole boyfriend thing. You know, boyfriend jeans and stuff. I understand the style, but I'm just not all in love with these looks.

05-06-2010
rising star

~Anything that exudes trying too hard. I like fashion to have a natural feel, that it is something that you just are and haven't studied or copied.
~Fur
~80s and 90s fashion trends.
~Trashy and gaudy bourgeois fantasy brands, like Louis Vuitton, Coach, Manolo Blahnik, ed hardy, Uggs, Juicy Couture, anything with the brand name printed big and bright on it, ect.
~Sloppy, unkept appearance.
~Most trends

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, sick, trends