How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Trend Spotting
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

23-08-2010
rising star

Art-fag glasses and clogs, eeeewwwwwl!

24-08-2010
Looking Up

Anything with random French words plastered on it creating the illusion of sophistication and chicness.

Men who wear pink in the attempt to demonstrate their fashion "prowess", when really they don't know the first thing about fashion.

24-08-2010
windowshopping

I'm not a fan of cropped tops. Even on girls with incredible bodies.
And also every type of shoe reminiscent of stripper shoes. Ugh.

24-08-2010
scenester

I'm kinda tired of wedges, I don't like leggings and I really hate floral prints. People often think that florals automatically make a garment pretty, well they don't.

26-08-2010
tfs star

I don't know about you guys but I hate shearling

26-08-2010
V.I.P.

UGGS!

and i agree with the comments on crop tees and men wearing pink.

26-08-2010
windowshopping

Improper use of flip-flops. So many working women here wear fairly nice outfits, then spoil it by wearing a pair of old, $3 rubber shoes. Even my managers at work do it!

26-08-2010
front row

I had to mention this because it's a warm, sunny day and it seems that every girl in the city is wearing it:

MICRO-FLORAL PRINTS!

I have seen enough micro-floral skirts and dresses to last me a lifetime. It's so mid-nineties romantic comedy. And it has to be stopped. Especially when paired with gladiator sandals. Or a denim vest. Or a biker jacket. Or a Chanel 2.55 knock-off. Let's just agree that it has to be stopped, full stop.

Who's with me?

26-08-2010
Soviet Camaro

Fedoras. Oversized glasses, especially with no lenses/vanity lenses. Aviator glasses.

26-08-2010
V.I.P.

Fall hasn't even hit yet but I'm already SOOOOOO sick of CAMEL COATS!. Camel in general. It's like the equivalent of thigh-high boots last winter.. the only trend stores are determined to shove down everybody's throats at ridiculous prices and horrible versions and the worst part is that everyone's marking it on top of their must-have list, I doubt they ever even liked camel color.. which by the way, doesn't look good on short people, so half of those dying to wear it should really think twice about it.

/rant.

27-08-2010
scenester

anything 'hipster'. it's like the new emo craze, except more fashion orientated and therefore i have to deal with them a lot more ><

28-08-2010
rising star

I'm seeing a lot of this 'Jack Wills' branded clothing popping up recently, with the in-your-face JW initials printed on.. not a fan.

29-08-2010
V.I.P.

denim all over - this wasn't a good idea in the 90s to begin with, so why bring it up again?
clogs - I mean, seriously?! and even worse: clogs with kitten heels
leggings - I've said it before, but leggings really need to go away. I am proud to say that I've never worn a single pair of leggings in my life... And I don't get why people are ruining perfectly fine summer outfits by covering most of their legs up- I'm happy when it's finally warm enough to keep the tights in the closet.

phew, had to get that out

29-08-2010
What fresh hell is this.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulletProof View Post
Fall hasn't even hit yet but I'm already SOOOOOO sick of CAMEL COATS!. Camel in general. It's like the equivalent of thigh-high boots last winter.. the only trend stores are determined to shove down everybody's throats at ridiculous prices and horrible versions and the worst part is that everyone's marking it on top of their must-have list, I doubt they ever even liked camel color.. which by the way, doesn't look good on short people, so half of those dying to wear it should really think twice about it.

/rant.
- an on spot rant

Months ago, I wanted to at least try a camel coat. Now I want to burn most of them I like the colour though, always have - but it's just everywhere.
Aside from that: Clogs, I just don't get the appeal. And I have a feeling that many people will be going *Did I really wear those!? * 10 years from now...

Last edited by Tinetush; 29-08-2010 at 05:02 PM.

29-08-2010
fancypants

Kanye glasses. I seriously saw some had some on last night and oh was he serious.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, sick, trends