How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Trend Spotting
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

18-07-2011
V.I.P.

Balayage. It had never been nice! It just looks like you have really long roots!
High waisted denim cut offs.
Agree about Bun on top of head look. Every 2nd girl is doing it.
Peter pan collars.
Brogues are getting a bit boring, well not just brogues the whole look they are worn with I suppose.

18-07-2011
tfs star

Nude shoes!

I wanna scream when I see them worn with everything! Doesn't matter if it's worn with pants or with dresses that red, black, white, or the freakin' rainbow, they don't go with everything!

I am ready to pull my hair out.

19-07-2011
-

I have to disagree with the peter pan collar. I think it's adorable.
One trend cannot stand is fringe-ee shirts. Those t shirts they sell for about 60 bucks just cause they are fringe cut at the bottom. Are you serious? Buy a t shirt from wal mart and do that yourself..or better yet..DONT.

21-07-2011
backstage pass

I'm really sick of the upscale street urchin waif look. The Alexa Chung look. Urgh. It's kind of cute when you're 18 but by the time you're 28, you should look a little more grown-up.

21-07-2011
scenester

Sunglasses indoors are just douchey.
Im really tired of the people who wear glasses just to wear glasses.. when they see perfectly fine. Its pretty bad when you wear over sized glasses that have no purpose.
and drawn on eyebrows, wtf?!! that is just wrong in all cases.
and high waisted denim shorts. It makes your crotch look longer than it should..

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariyaCroft View Post
my best friend just last week was telling me how she was going to buy UGGS

I immediately began to give her reasons not to and talked her out of it what are friends for?!
Yes, UGGS are awful! My 16 year old niece just got some so it isn't dead yet, sadly. They make people's legs look horrid. What a bad bad bad trend. And waaaaaaaay tooooo long lasting.

22-07-2011
TNF
front row

It can even be worse. In The Netherlands, there are still special Crocks shops. And... there are still real human beings shopping there (saw it yesterday).

tfs star

I'm not too keen on skin-tone pumps myself, but they can great for petites as I see them often in petite fashion blogs. They can elongate the figure quite well.

Soviet Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNF View Post
It can even be worse. In The Netherlands, there are still special Crocks shops. And... there are still real human beings shopping there (saw it yesterday).
I still see a lot of people wearing Crocs, too. Yesterday, for the first time, I saw a woman wearing what appeared to be "fashion" Crocs, they had a lower, slimmer shape and had shiny decorations on them (not the accessories you can attach to the holes, part of the actual design). It didn't help, they were still ugly!

I can't even consider Uggs a trend anymore, I think of them as sweatpants for the feet.

windowshopping

Here in Portugal we have those Crocks stores too and there's always someone there buying something!
People here wear crocks all the time,with everything,it's just awful!Other thing that bothers me are Melissas,not the real ones,though I'm not quite fond of them either,but the fake ones,you can find them everywhere at cheap prices so everyone buys a pair.
The Nerd glasses trend,I guess that's what they're called,is reaching new levels around here since Primark started selling them for 1 euro,now everybody in my neighborhood wears glasses,unfortunately they don't look good on everyone...

22-07-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulletProof View Post
The Lykke Li bun! , yeah, I've almost managed to block it out completely whenever I spot it, a 2-year hater and counting.

Currently getting sick of bags/clutches in bright colors with minimal decor and plastic-y vibe.. Céline ones, AA clutches, Cambridge Satchels, you get the idea.
Also sick of coming across bloggers that look like makeup artists assistants but pose like Frida Gustavsson, I don't know what they're trying to do with that but it definitely doesn't invite for lots of sympathy and without sympathy, you're just left with a below-average face and some very obnoxious body language.

.. color blocking.
haha I know exactly what you mean.

23-07-2011
front row

Creepers

rising star

I'm still in love with creepers! Just can't help it. But have to agree with brogues, they really bore me. And Crocs? Crocs are just plain disgusting :-P
Posted via Mobile Device

23-07-2011
rising star

double denim.

backstage pass

Skintight legwear.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#3, sick, trends