* In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
* Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
* Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
* Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
* Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
* The old thread can be viewed here
i hate when young girls (13-14 years) dress themselves as they were 20. srsly, it never passed through my mind to wear siletos at that age. And they even wear more make up than i do.
don't know if this just happens in Argentina or.. what? :S
im also sick of that "trashy style". I mean, i used to like it, but now is everywhere.
also sick of ray bans.
Evening make up in the morning and hair so styled that look like wigs!
I don't know about where you live, but here in Greece almost all young girls walk around like that at the time! It's rediculous to see 15 year old girls to go to school made up like they're going clubbing!
Everything shiny and sparkly. Maybe with the exception for a few black leather pieces (such as jackets or leggings).
Give it a rest people, why don't you get through these dark times not with VS-PINK type of deal but calm, harmonic and meaningful shades.
That whole Zara/blogger style with the navy Zara pants, oversized breton sweaters and brown wedge ankle boots. I see so many girls dressed like that at the moment and it gets so boring.
i came here to post this! seriously, i am SO sick of the blogger style. it's not stylish anymore when everyone wears this style. and i hate (!) these ugly slim lace up wedge shoes. please accept that this trend is o.v.e.r. and do something new for god's sake.