How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Trend Spotting
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

31-10-2011
front row

Oh, and also the tendency to wear 10,000 bracelets on one arm. I don't care if it's an "arm party", it looks completely idiotic.

01-11-2011
backstage pass

fake mulberry bags, especially the 'alexa' one.
those longchamps bags that EVERYONE seem sto have when I walk through the main street in Edinburgh, they are everywhere.
creepers.

01-11-2011
scenester

Sneaker/laced wedges.

01-11-2011
trendsetter

Anything neon is really really out dated now it should of been left in the 80s roller discos and never be brought forward again, also dip dyed hair is getting pretty tedious now even more so when its bright colours which just look tacky.

01-11-2011
front row

Bedroom slippers! They're being pushed as the latest kind of "It-shoe" in flat form and have been for the last year, and I cannot imagine the sea of fug that will be unleashed by the high street trying to spin this at us. Not everyone is Susie Bubble, who is about the only individual I've seen who can make this work.

02-11-2011
windowshopping

SCARF AS A FASHION STATEMENT

I can't stand people that wear scarf everywhere they go, even when it's not cold.
I hate those hipsters scarves in a triangle shape.
We are all hanging out here and you are wearing t-shirt, jeans and a scarf?! Come on!
why would you wear a huge scarf if you are at work, eating lunch, at a club? Really?? Do you think you are fancy? Do you think you are cool? Im sure you can do better than that!
This scarf thing gets on my nerves!

02-11-2011
windowshopping

urban outfitters... i'm sick of seeing girls on the street who clearly bought their entire wardrobe there, the dresses with prints that just scream "i'm from uo!!!", litas... aside from having a few cute-ish cheap cotton cardigans, uo as a whole can go

03-11-2011
fashion icon

feather hair extensions

03-11-2011
I don't know

Quote:
Originally Posted by feshpb View Post
SCARF AS A FASHION STATEMENT

I can't stand people that wear scarf everywhere they go, even when it's not cold.
I hate those hipsters scarves in a triangle shape.
We are all hanging out here and you are wearing t-shirt, jeans and a scarf?! Come on!
why would you wear a huge scarf if you are at work, eating lunch, at a club? Really?? Do you think you are fancy? Do you think you are cool? Im sure you can do better than that!
This scarf thing gets on my nerves!
I actually always put a scarf on whenever I'm in a tank top or something with cleavage, but that's because I've big boobs and it makes me uncomfortable whenever people stare. So a scarf covers it up

09-11-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by g212142 View Post
The Cambridge satchel
+1 I hate the bag. I don't get the allure. Nearly every girl at my school has one.
  • THE LE PILAGE Tote by Long Champ is another one; I really don't get the allure of this bag, it's just so sloppy looking. Not to mention it's on the arm of every woman and child in NYC.
  • The sloppy, I-just-rolled-out-of-bed bun. Also, referred to as the Lykke Li bun in earlier posts.
  • Faux leather combat or granny boots with the zipper on the inside of the leg. They just look so cheap.
  • Breton stripped shirts. We get it, you're a Francophile with whimsical (read: nautical) sensibilities.
  • JC Litas. Just, no.
  • The Alice Dellal/I'm tots 90s thing.

10-11-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamnoir View Post
+1 I hate the bag. I don't get the allure. Nearly every girl at my school has one.
  • THE LE PILAGE Tote by Long Champ is another one; I really don't get the allure of this bag, it's just so sloppy looking. Not to mention it's on the arm of every woman and child in NYC.
  • The sloppy, I-just-rolled-out-of-bed bun. Also, referred to as the Lykke Li bun in earlier posts.
  • Faux leather combat or granny boots with the zipper on the inside of the leg. They just look so cheap.
  • Breton stripped shirts. We get it, you're a Francophile with whimsical (read: nautical) sensibilities.
  • JC Litas. Just, no.
  • The Alice Dellal/I'm tots 90s thing.
i agree with all of those. unfortunately the tote is on every student in paris aswell.....

10-11-2011
backstage pass

Seamnoir, it's like you took the words right out my mouth! I. couldn't. agree. more. I will just never see the allure of Litas—ever.

10-11-2011
V.I.P.

I hate how unoriginal some people here in los angeles could be. men go out full on forever 21 and women look like they just got back from uf. i mean, you look utterly ridiculous. be you. be different. be original.
Posted via Mobile Device

13-11-2011
backstage pass

- Ugly for the sake of fashion in general
- Things being referred to as a "trend" even though they've been "trendy" for 5+ year now and are in most people's wardrobe (leopard print, python print, over-knees boots, studs, sequins, etc, etc)....

13-11-2011
rising star

+1, MimiV. There is a difference between fashion staples, classics, and trends. There is nothing new under the sun. I've been anti-trend since like 7th grade ::straightens hipster glasses::

Jazzeh and vandekamp glad that someone else feels my pain !

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#3, 2010, 2014, november, september, sick, trends