How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Trend Spotting
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

21-03-2012
I don't know

^Sounds like a few of my friends

their excuse seems to be "but they're soooo comfortable" when in reality they just want to come off as fitness freaks (why? I have no idea)

21-03-2012
V.I.P.

Sorry to say this, but I'm kinda sick of this "Lookbook" fashion- in my opinion there is a scheme that most of the members there follow because 80% of them look very similar, and some even the same.
Also, two trends I'll never understand- harem pants and flatforms- they're both SO ugly!

22-03-2012
V.I.P.

I'm not sure if this can be considered a trend, but I freaking hate crocs. I don't care how comfortable they are. They're the ugliest shoes I've ever seen!

Last edited by Nepenthes; 22-03-2012 at 03:27 PM.

29-03-2012
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanitizedfashion View Post
the whole fashion blogger fashion thing, i.e. "nasty gal"/DGAF/shredded everything/wannabe party girl/Erin Wasson/fashiontoast/jc Lita heels/too much make up/80s cut offs/exaggerated high heels and wedges
^This pretty much sums up everything. Also, I can't stand the whole manic pixie dream girl/Zooey D aesthetic. Blurghh.

29-03-2012
blink once. blink twice.

I'm super sick of seeing the dip-dye/ombre hair.

30-03-2012
windowshopping

Cut off Jeans Shorts with pockets that are longer than the hemline. Seriously, if you are so "crafty" that you are able to cut of your shorts, than why don't you just shorten the pockets? It's not that big of a deal.

Pink hair (bright or pastel). I actually love it, because since I dyed my hair bright pink 4 years ago for the first time, it has been different shades of pink all the time. I don't want to be a stupid "I-liked-the-band-before-it-was-cool-hipster-kid" but still. I admit, I kind of liked to be one of the few people with crazy coloured hair

18-04-2012
rising star

Chiffon everything! Especially if it's a see through blouse.

18-04-2012
windowshopping

A trend I am totally sick of is tumblr/hipster girls.

Think they're individual when there is a whole legion of girls wearing the same vintage oversized 80s granddad jumpers tucked into a pair of cut off shorts so high that you can see your a** and vans. Not to mention a cross/sharktooth pendant with messy hair.

Not many people can pull it off but just but to fit into the group they feel they have to. Also backpacks - I don't mind backpacks but every girl seems to be buying an eastpak one and its annoying that some girls dont realize they can't pull one off and make you look stubby!!!!!!

19-04-2012
V.I.P.

i slowly become sick of two-toned hair. i loved it at first, but now i see it everywhere. it´s too much. get you hair dyed in one color only!

22-04-2012
front row

Agreed on the "Nasty Gal" look. Also, why are people still wearing Litas?
Louboutin platform pumps the Kardashians wear all the time.

Some people seem to think that anything Isabel Marant is immediately amazing, sigh.

22-04-2012
fashion elite

yes, i am sick of the ombre color everyone in paris has it and the isabel marant wedge sneaker is hideous and the 2 together drive me mad

26-04-2012
V.I.P.

maxi anything. and those high flat shoes. Ew

29-04-2012
goodbye kiss

Ray Ban Wayfarer glasses. Yes, they look good on most people. But no, they don't make you cool.

30-04-2012
tfs star

No problem with neon, but neon sneakers have got to go! I saw a few this weekend on some young femmes. Find some other pop of color looks besides these neon sneakers. I don't get these.

30-04-2012
Looking Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckgirlbr View Post
Ray Ban Wayfarer glasses. Yes, they look good on most people. But no, they don't make you cool.
Hell yes! I hate those things. I'm so over the rock'n'roll look.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#3, 2010, 2014, november, september, sick, trends