How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Trend Spotting
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

10-06-2010
backstage pass

I get the feeliling a strong response to the previous seasons extreme sexy body contious fashions now we have a very anti sex trend. stilettos replaced by kitten heels. sleezy disco style replaced by the dreamy 50s with the mussolins see Dior HC summer 2010. also see the long long no legs dresses at Calvin Klein resort.

10-06-2010
scenester

what about if we post pictures i would love to see pictures of all the styles we want back. i would love the 20's and 50's ...

11-06-2010
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruta View Post
I don't see a problem in wearing something that's not in the top of fashion. And like a lot of members already said here, I even don't like when my favorite details become a trend and everybody uses them.
The only thing I would like to become more "fashionable" is feminine figure. Because todays fashion seems to be orientated for boy'ish figures and a lot of things looks even tacky on "curves".

agreed!
it seems unlessyou're flat, stick thin, with a prepubescent boyish figure a lot of the trendy styles fall short on you.
some outfits that accenuate the figure (a-line skirts for example), and compliment the curves would look so much more nice.

14-06-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandiNichole View Post
agreed!
it seems unlessyou're flat, stick thin, with a prepubescent boyish figure a lot of the trendy styles fall short on you.
some outfits that accenuate the figure (a-line skirts for example), and compliment the curves would look so much more nice.
Soooo soooo true! Like super short skirts. Only look good on those legs that go on for days. Which I do not have.

Mad Men style neeeeeeds to come back.

prettygirlsays.wordpress

15-06-2010
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandiNichole View Post
agreed!
Agreed as well! Seems that most current trends are meant for for those with a body like broomstick and yet majority of us don't have that!

15-06-2010
rising star

Agreeing with gimmethatbag^! I want vintage to stick around longer.

scenester

I would like to see more hats as well in the future! Seems like there are very few people wearing hats these days, at least here in the Northern Europe !

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
comeback, make, trend