How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

09-06-2004
no tom ford, no thanks.

with tom ford...but that goes without saying. and i like that sjp continually surprises but never looks inappropriate...i love that anna wintour will only wear couture to these big events...i love eve's hair but paired with that dress is a bit much. michael kors had a big night...is he the new king of cool?...i think most women who wore his frocks looked flawless. natalie portman finally looks gorgeous in a zac posen...the past few times she seems like she's just been doing him a favor...she actually is legitimately sexy in this dress (i would chase after her if i saw her in VIP)....but i think the big follies of the evening were the men....what exactly was zac posen wearing? he actually looks more out of place than andre leon talley which would take the beleagered work of several to pull off ...ALT looks like a clown loosed from the circus (or was it court jester he was going for) and i am bored with hamish bowles...but best dressed (and by best dressed i mean not-trying-to-look-good-but-do) is a tie between mandy moore and melania knauss

09-06-2004
tailored

Quote:
natalie portman finally looks gorgeous in a zac posen...the past few times she seems like she's just been doing him a favor...she actually is legitimately sexy in this dress (i would chase after her if i saw her in VIP)
i have to disagree with this, mikeijames. I think she looked best in this posen creation at the VH1/Vogue Fashion Awards a few years back. Love the red with the white chain Manolos.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg natalie_in_zac.jpg (24.4 KB, 11 views)

tgp
fashion elite

love that dress! I actually love her in most of the Posen she has worn.

09-06-2004
ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

i have to disagree that beyonces mum was echoing on calvin or versace. I mean if pple can mistake it for a calvin or versace then it means that these two designers also have similar designs. i think she just used satin in a shade that we have seen before otherwise i think her daughter looked good and i applaud her for wearing her mum's design instead of some other frock!AMEN

ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

BTW THE FACT THAT YOU SAID THAT SJP LOOKED LIKE A FOOL REALLY CRACKED UP MANY PEEPS HERE!IF YOU THINK OF IT SHE ACTUALLY DID!

front row

Natalie Portman looks the best. I think the color of the dress was really good with her tan. I can't wait for her new movie Garden State to come out and I'm going to try to go to LA for the premiere to see her!

Tom Ford is sexayy.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, awards, cfda