Alexa Chung (May 2006 - June 2009) - Page 103 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
02-04-2008
V.I.P.

yep it is
http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...0524&langId=-1
they also have it in blue....personally I prefer that one!

02-04-2008
she had boys in her room

^ Thanks, no wonder I couldn't find it in the dresses section, it's a beach cover-up

Tonight at the Rolling Stones 'Shine A Light' UK Premiere

getty

02-04-2008
she had boys in her room

getty

02-04-2008
she had boys in her room

myspace

02-04-2008
V.I.P.

Looks like Alexa, doesn't she? :p

from the Sartorialist
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AWport.jpg (38.8 KB, 163 views)

02-04-2008
fashion insider

Liking the pics of her at the premiere (although i do prefer what pixie is wearing)
Thanks for all the pics - young alexa was very cute!

02-04-2008
she had boys in her room

wireimage

Fashion face-off: Agyness Deyn vs. Alexa Chung

Quote:
If anyone epitomises British fashion at its best right now, it's model Agyness Deyn and T4 presenter and girl-about-town Alexa Chung. Both girls are British, young - 25 and 24 respectively - with an individual style that women all over the UK are emulating.

Agyness' quirky, androgynous look and peroxide crop have won her plaudits from across the fashion industry and bagged her lucrative contracts with everyone from Burberry to Giorgio Armani to New Look - not bad for a girl who used to work in a chippy.

Alexa, meanwhile, demonstrates a masterclass in cool, modern dressing. As well as being stunningly pretty with a killer bod, she mixes designer clothes, vintage and high street finds with aplomb to create her enviable rock chic style. (It also doesn't hurt that her boyfriend is Arctic Monkey Alex Turner.)

Unsurprisingly, both have quickly earned trendsetter status and are jostling for Kate Moss' style icon crown. See two of the coolest Brit girls around go head to head in handbag.com's FASHION FACE-OFF. Ding! Ding! Round-one.....

-By Fiona Raisbeck

Quote:
On the red carpet

These two are no strangers to sauntering along a red carpet and striking a pose for the cameras. Agyness cemented her cool status with a unique look at the Elle Style Awards bash in February, wearing a neon pink jacket over a graphic print dress and hold-ups. Alexa wore a black mini-dress under a cream PPQ cardigan with shoe-boots and a long necklace for the Brit Awards in February.

Quote:
Check mate

Checks are still going strong this spring and what better way to work the trend than with a Western-style shirt. Agyness teamed hers with a grey blazer, skinny jeans and her beloved Dr Marten boots. Alexa matched her checks with a vintage pea coat and blue jeans.

Quote:
Monochrome

Both girls seem to love two-tone dressing. Agyness donned a dizzying, floor-length dress with black and white stripes, which was given her signature quirky edge with a military-style beret and a slick of blood-red lipstick. Alexa pushed the monochrome trend too, but plumped for a white dress with pretty heart print and toughened the look up with tights and patent ankle boots to make her fashion statement.

Quote:
Rock star boyfriends

What better way to boost your cool credentials than to bag yourself a rock star boyfriend? Agyness is often spotted on the arm of her beau, Josh Hubbard of indie rock band The Paddingtons, seen here at the NME Awards. Alexa's profile doubled once she coupled up with Alex Turner, lead singer of the Arctic Monkeys.

Quote:
Brighten up

This season is not for shrinking violets with bold, bright colours and ruffles marking out two key trends. Agyness and Alexa embraced both looks on the red carpet recently, but which do you prefer - Agyness' dazzling turquoise Burberry gown or Alexa's baby pink prom dress by Luella?

Quote:
Street style

Even on dressed-down days these two exude effortless cool. Agyness' look is fierce and loaded with attitude, as exemplified here in a print tee, high-waisted trousers and braces, topped off with a trilby and a Mulberry Mable bag. Alexa was snapped shopping in London wearing a skinny jeans, t-shirt and blazer combo, accompanied by Ray-Ban Aviator sunnies and a Mulberry bag complete with skeleton key ring.
handbag

Alexa gets my vote in all of them, except for the ruffles trend. Agyness looked really stunning there and Alexa, well, really didn't

Last edited by DiamondSea; 02-04-2008 at 07:53 PM.

02-04-2008
tfs star

she looks tragic, as well as the boy in the dress.

02-04-2008
tfs star

Post #1535 is defo not Chungsticks.

02-04-2008
backstage pass

^I think she was just saying she looks like alexa

aggy stole the first and last styles for me, the rest were definitely alexa

03-04-2008
she had boys in her room

getty

03-04-2008
front row

that would be really cool if alexa did take kates place for rimmel.

id like that a lot.

03-04-2008
fashion insider

I really like that jeansdress and the jackets she wears with is, but I really hate shoes like that.

03-04-2008
she had boys in her room

At Bungalow 8 with Miles Kane (Alex Turner's best friend and bandmate in the Last Shadow Puppets)

thesun

03-04-2008
front row

I like the dress but I'm not keen on the shoes with that outfit at all.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2006, 2009, alexa, chung, june