How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
06-10-2011
  16
front row
 
fritze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: cph
Gender: femme
Posts: 310
she is pulling off that turtleneck look really well!

__________________
c a n y o u h e a r t h e d r u m s f e r n a n d o
 
 
06-10-2011
  17
V.I.P.
 
Prairie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Gender: femme
Posts: 6,021


vogue.ru

 
06-10-2011
  18
V.I.P.
 
XxpinktinksxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: England
Gender: femme
Posts: 9,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritze View Post
she is pulling off that turtleneck look really well!

I agree, there not something everyone can pull off.

 
06-10-2011
  19
V.I.P.
 
gossiping's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: united kingdom
Gender: femme
Posts: 15,833
obsessed with those valentino clutches!

__________________
 
06-10-2011
  20
fashion insider
 
LuellaLuella's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: London
Gender: femme
Posts: 2,313
Can anyone ID the stripy blue dress she's wearing at Miu Miu and w/ the turtleneck? I'm desperate to know, it's amazing! Also any IDs for the white blouse.
I don't really like the colour of her Valentino clutch, but her makeup is looking ace!

__________________
Extravagance matters to worshippers of the pound...
 
06-10-2011
  21
V.I.P.
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Gender: femme
Posts: 9,569

saywho

 
06-10-2011
  22
front row
 
MaddieS.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Gender: femme
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuellaLuella View Post
Can anyone ID the stripy blue dress she's wearing at Miu Miu and w/ the turtleneck? I'm desperate to know, it's amazing! Also any IDs for the white blouse.
I don't really like the colour of her Valentino clutch, but her makeup is looking ace!
Yeah! The ID for the blue/black stripe jumper dress is Proenza Schouler Fall 2010, I actually had the skirt version and got it on sale but i had to return it, just too expensive for me to keep! I'm kind of sad now that I returned it and saw a similar version on her!

Unfortunately I can't iD the blouse, its so stunning!

__________________
Visit my Blog: http://obsessee.typepad.com/
 
07-10-2011
  23
fashion insider
 
LuellaLuella's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: London
Gender: femme
Posts: 2,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddieS. View Post
Yeah! The ID for the blue/black stripe jumper dress is Proenza Schouler Fall 2010, I actually had the skirt version and got it on sale but i had to return it, just too expensive for me to keep! I'm kind of sad now that I returned it and saw a similar version on her!

Unfortunately I can't iD the blouse, its so stunning!
Thanks so much! She always looks great in PS, I remember last year when she wore it w/ the ribbon in her hair. She's really digging it lately.
I'm sorry you couldn't keep it, at least you had it for a while!

__________________
Extravagance matters to worshippers of the pound...
 
07-10-2011
  24
V.I.P.
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Strawberry fields
Gender: femme
Posts: 7,776




wireimage


Last edited by Dora; 07-10-2011 at 04:22 AM.
 
07-10-2011
  25
V.I.P.
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Strawberry fields
Gender: femme
Posts: 7,776


same

 
07-10-2011
  26
rising star
 
yvaine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: New York City
Gender: femme
Posts: 126
loooove those bow pumps in #24
are those from Vuitton?

__________________
http://chikakoartinstyle.blogspot.com/
 
07-10-2011
  27
V.I.P.
 
casaanova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Gender: femme
Posts: 3,952
Her hair, wow...not good. She should consider paying some attention to it.

__________________
http://1343.tumblr.com/
 
07-10-2011
  28
fashion insider
 
LuellaLuella's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: London
Gender: femme
Posts: 2,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvaine View Post
loooove those bow pumps in #24
are those from Vuitton?
Yes, they are.

I agree about her hair - it looks alright at Louis Vuitton, but the rest of the time - baaad.
I didn't mind it at Chloe either though, that was nice.

__________________
Extravagance matters to worshippers of the pound...
 
07-10-2011
  29
rising star
 
yvaine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: New York City
Gender: femme
Posts: 126
thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuellaLuella View Post
Yes, they are.

I agree about her hair - it looks alright at Louis Vuitton, but the rest of the time - baaad.
I didn't mind it at Chloe either though, that was nice.

__________________
http://chikakoartinstyle.blogspot.com/
 
07-10-2011
  30
fashion elite
 
laisla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London
Gender: femme
Posts: 2,977
those bow pumps are a favourite of mine as well.

I think her hair looks awesome.

__________________
"I have a syndrome? How marvelous!" - Kate Moss
last.fm | tumblr
 
Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, alexa, chung, february, november
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:02 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. 2014 All rights reserved.