How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-12-2010
V.I.P.

I haven´t downloaded yet so I don´t know the quality... though this ripper is always reliable...

"13" Torrent download

thepiratebay.org/torrent/6042102/13[2010]DvDrip-aXXo_[__]

09-01-2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

New Alexander candids...
ontd_askards @ livejournal
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ISOPIX_20207332-002.jpg (19.0 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg ISOPIX_20207332-008.jpg (19.1 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg ISOPIX_20207332-010.JPG (26.8 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg ISOPIX_20207332-020.jpg (23.7 KB, 2 views)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Yum.
justjared
Attached Images
File Type: jpg alexander-skarsgard-equinox-01.jpg (252.8 KB, 13 views)

V.I.P.

Out in LA - Feb 3, 2011

justjared

06-02-2011
V.I.P.

Fri, 04 February 2011 Alexander Skarsgard: Runyon Canyon Runner!
Alexander Skarsgard breaks a sweat while going on a run at Runyon Canyon on Friday (February 4) in Los Angeles.

The 34-year-old Swedish actor dedicated an hour to his workout before heading home.

The day before, Alexander went to a business meeting and left carrying a script.

Alex’s Battleship costar Brooklyn Decker recently told MTV that while the film gathers inspiration from the classic board game, the storyboard is completely separate.

10+ pictures of Alexander Skarsgard working out…

justjared.

V.I.P.

Alexander Skarsgard & Kate Bosworth: Supermarket Mates
Alexander Skarsgard and Kate Bosworth stock up on groceries as they visit Bristol Farms supermarket on Saturday (February 5) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

Alex, 34, and Kate, 28, ducked away from cameras as they brought back one bag of goods to their car.

Last Friday, Alex was spotted staying healthy as he went out for an afternoon run in Runyon Canyon.

10+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard and Kate Bosworth grabbing some groceries…

justjared.

V.I.P.

Dang it. They're still together.

Alex looks hot! I love his style.
I wonder when they start filming the new season of True Blood?

06-02-2011
trendsetter

Yeah, bugger

They've already started shooting TB 4. Don't know how long they'll be filming though.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Enjoying a leisurely midweek outing, Alexander Skarsgard made his way to personal favorite Joan's On Third in Los Angeles on Wednesday (March 2).

The "True Blood" actor looked cool and casual as he kindly greeted an elderly fellow patron upon hitting the local eatery's entrance before joining a few friends for a tasty bite to eat.

On the career front, Mr Skarsgard is currently treating himself to a break from the action after having finished up work on the Peter Berg directed Sci-Fi film "Battleship".

Meanwhile, fans can next see Alexander when his hit HBO series "True Blood" returns for season four - which is slated to begin airing on June 12, 2011.

celebrity-gossip

04-03-2011
V.I.P.

Alexander Skarsgard: Audi Party with Dad Stellan!
Alexander Skarsgard makes it a family affair at the “The King’s Speech” Awards Season Party held at Chateau Marmont on Monday (February 7) in Los Angeles.

The 32-year-old True Blood star’s dad Stellan and his younger brother Bill also attended the bash sponsored by Audi and Godiva Chocolate Vodka.

Alexander’s girlfriend, Kate Bosworth, was at the party, too!

On Saturday, Alex and Kate stocked up on some groceries during a trip to Bristol Farms.

Bigger pic inside…

justjared

Last edited by Kenysha75; 04-03-2011 at 09:45 AM.
04-03-2011
V.I.P.

Alexander Skarsgard: Tom Ford Flagship Opening!
Alexander Skarsgard suits up for the opening of the Tom Ford Flagship Store on Rodeo Drive on Thursday (February 24) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 34-year-old True Blood actor also attended The Hollywood Reporter’s celebration of the Academy Awards’ ten Best Picture nominees at the Getty House that evening.

Earlier this month, Alexander attended a celebration of Best Picture nominee The King’s Speech with his dad Stellan and brother Bill.

10+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard at the Tom Ford opening…

justjared

V.I.P.

Alexander Skarsgard: Griddle Cafe with Mom & Bro!
Alexander Skarsgard stops at the Griddle Cafe for some breakfast on Thursday (February 24) in Hollywood.

The 34-year-old True Blood actor was joined by his mom My and his younger brother Valter, who is also an actor.

Later in the evening, Alexander attended the opening of Tom Ford’s flagship store, as well as The Hollywood Reporter’s Nominees Night Party, celebrating, the Academy Awards’ ten Best Picture nominees.

10+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard getting breakfast with his family…

justjared

V.I.P.

Alexander Skarsgard: Burberry for Pre-Oscar Party!
Alexander Skarsgard keeps dry in a chic Burberry trench at the Montblanc Cocktail Party held at West Hollywood’s Soho House on Saturday (February 26).

The 34-year-old True Blood actor later hit up the star-studded William Morris Endeavor party held at a private bungalow inside the exclusive Chateau Marmont.

Also spotted at the big WME bash: James Marsden chatting up Vanessa Hudgens, Leighton Meester talking up Country Strong co-star Garrett Hedlund, Riley Keough meeting Teresa Palmer and Brooklyn Decker, Beau Garrett reminiscing with Joshua LeBar, Glee stars Chord Overstreet and Harry Shum Jr. downing bottles of water, Kevin Spacey, rumored G.I. Joe 2 director Jon Chu, Ginnifer Goodwin (with fiance Joey Kern), Mia Wasikowska, Russell Brand, Ryan Phillippe (with on-and-off-again girlfriend Amanda Seyfried), Liam Hemsworth, Thomas Dekker catching up with Haley Bennett, Dakota Johnson (with musician boyfriend Noah Gersh), Armie Hammer (with wife Elizabeth Chambers), Zoe Kravitz (with mom Lisa Bonet), and Colton Haynes.

Justjared

V.I.P.

Alexander Skarsgard: 'Melancholia' Playing at Cannes!
Alexander Skarsgard shows a little skin while hugging a friend before having lunch at Joan’s on Third on Wednesday (March 2) in Los Angeles.

The 34-year-old True Blood actor’s new film Melancholia was just announced to play the Cannes Film Festival this May!

The film is described by director Lars von Trier as an “end of the world” movie and is about two sisters (Kirsten Dunst and Charlotte Gainsbourg) whose lives are drifting apart as the universe spectacularly unravels.

Melancholia also stars Kiefer Sutherland and Alexander’s dad Stellan.

justjared

V.I.P.

Alexander Skarsgard: West Hollywood Workout
Alexander Skarsgard heads to Equinox gym on Thursday (March 3) for a workout in West Hollywood.

The 34-year-old True Blood actor worked up a sweat in a Nike top and matching tennis shoes.

Earlier in the week, Alex was spotted meeting a friend for lunch at Joan’s on Third in Los Angeles.

It was recently announced that Alex’s new movie, Melancholia, will play at the Cannes Film Festival later this spring!

justjared

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
alexander, skarsgård