How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-04-2011
trendsetter

So handsome. They are cute but not together. They never look happy.

19-04-2011
V.I.P.

Alexander Skarsgard: Lacoste L!ve Party with Kirsten Dunst!
Alexander Skarsgard poses with his Melancholia co-star Kirsten Dunst at the Lacoste L!ve pool party during the final day of the Coachella Music Festival on Sunday (April 17) in Thermal, Calif.

The 34-year-old Swedish actor attended the past two days of the music festival with his girlfriend Kate Bosworth, who wasn’t able to make the last day due to work commitments.

During the pool party, Alex was seen dancing, jokingly swaying his hips, and having a great time with friends.

Also pictured inside: Malin Ackerman.

justjared

V.I.P.

Tue, 19 April 2011 Alexander Skarsgard: Coachella with Jared Followill!
Alexander Skarsgard crouches down and wraps his arm around Kings of Leon bassist Jared Followill during the third and final day of the Coachella Music Festival on Sunday (April 17) in Indio, Calif.

The 34-year-old True Blood hunk also rubbed shoulders with one of Jared’s good friends, Nick Brown, the lead vocalist/guitarist from the Nashville-based rock band Mona.

Pictured below is Jared wearing light-up shades that were given to him by Rihanna at the A|X Armani Exchange and 944 magazine Neon Carnival held at the Tradition Aviation base. Also pictured is Jared at the KoL after-party on Friday night (April 15), hosted by British fashion brand AllSaints.
justjared

V.I.P.

Thu, 21 April 2011 Alexander Skarsgard: Post Coachella Workout!
Alexander Skarsgard keeps his head down as he leaves Equinox after a workout on Wednesday (April 20) in West Hollywood.

The 34-year-old Swedish actor is back in L.A. after spending the weekend at the Coachella Music Festival with his girlfriend, Kate Bosworth!

Alex even attracted the attention of the Followill brothers, better known as Kings of Leon, at Coachella.

Jared and Matthew Followill said that if they had a man crush it would be on Eric, Alex’s True Blood character. Love it!
JUSTJARED

V.I.P.

True Blood Season 4 previews

29-04-2011
V.I.P.

Thu, 28 April 2011 Alexander Skarsgard: Lunch Break at Joan's on Third
Alexander Skarsgard makes a phone call after having lunch on Thursday (April 28) at Joan’s on Third in Los Angeles.

The 34-year-old True Blood actor is a huge fan of Joan’s on Third and has brought girlfriend Kate Bosworth along with him for lunch in the past.

Last week, Alexander was spotted going to the gym for a post-Coachella workout!

Alex’s latest film, Melancholia, will screen at the Cannes Film Festival next month!

Kirsten Dunst also stars in the Lars Von Trier film - be sure to check out the trailer if you haven’t seen it yet!
justjared

trendsetter

I like his style. Very simple but it shows off his body just fine

V.I.P.

Open Post: Hosted By ASkars

After a day full of technicolor wedding hat bukkake, you might be craving something simple like pictures of Alexander Skarsgard talking on the phone after lonche in L.A. yesterday, so here's some simple pictures of Alexander Skarsgard talking on the phone after lonche in L.A. yesterday. Not sure who's hanging on to his ear, but he seems into it. Maybe he's telling Kate Bosworth that he really can't wait to get home and use her salad tong legs to toss the lettuce (not a euphemism). But then again, he could be gnawing on his soul while trying to communicate with his credit card company's customer service. Like me yesterday!

You know, when I call to make a payment, you'd think that they would want me to put out and get out before I change my mind. It's such a rare occasion that I actually make a payment (I'm joking! No, I'm not!) ! But they don't, they always have to try to sell me Segway insurance or anal cavity protection or whatever. When I tell them no, they push. When I tell them I'm vulnerable and making a payment to them is a very hard thing for me to swallow, they push harder. And when I finally hang up on them and they're forced to spend their lunch hour reporting me to collections, I only blame them for this! It's their fault they can't enjoy their cheese and mayo sandwich in the lunch room with the others! They just couldn't let me be!

Yeah, that's totally what ASkars is doing.

On another note, unless January Jones decides to mix headlines by revealing that the father of her baby is Prince Philip, this will be my last post of the day. I'm in Texas so there's drunken pedicab rides to be had and I must terrorize what's left of my bowels with massive amounts of fried everything. Yay!
dlisted

V.I.P.

Fri, 29 April 2011 Alexander Skarsgard: Works of Art Celebration with Joe
True Blood co-stars Alexander Skarsgard and Joe Manganiello head out for the night to support the arts on Thursday (April 28) in Culver City, Calif.

The two stars, along with numerous others, gathered to celebrate IWC Schaffhausen and Peter Lindbergh’s “A Night in Portofino,” a photographic collaboration between the legendary photographer, the Swiss watchmaker and IWC.

This one night event was a hit!

Also in attendance at the star studded event were Josh Duhamel, Rob Lowe, and Rachel Zoe, to name a few!
justjared

V.I.P.

'Straw Dogs' still

justjared

10-05-2011
V.I.P.

Dang. He's so sexy!

12-05-2011
V.I.P.

Alexander Skarsgard & Kate Bosworth: 'Straw Dogs' Stills!
Check out these stills from Alexander Skarsgard and Kate Bosworth’s upcoming movie, Straw Dogs!

The thriller centers around L.A. screenwriter David Sumner (James Marsden) who relocates with his wife Amy (Bosworth) to her hometown in the deep South. Tensions build between them, while they also encounter threats and conflict from locals.

Kate’s real-life beau, Alexander, will play her high school boyfriend. The two met on the film’s set!

The Rod Lurie-directed flick, which will be a remake of the 1971 film of the same name, hits theaters this September and also stars Rhys Coiro
justjared

V.I.P.

Wed, 11 May 2011 Alexander Skarsgard: 'True Blood' Season 4 Promo!
Alexander Skarsgard leaves Equinox after working out on Sunday (May 8) in Hollywood.

The 34-year-old Swedish actor is returning to the small screen when his hit HBO show, True Blood, returns for its fourth season June 26!

Check out the promo titled “Screen Test,” which features Alex along with co-stars Stephen Moyer, Anna Paquin, Ryan Kwanten, Joe Manganiello, Sam Trammell, Rutina Wesley, Deborah Ann Woll, Nelsan Ellis, and Kristin Bauer.

ARE YOU EXCITED for True Blood’s season 4 premiere?
justjared

V.I.P.

Wed, 11 May 2011 Alexander Skarsgard: Julianne Moore's Movie Husband!
Alexander Skarsgard heads back to his car after having lunch with his actor pal Keith Ewell on Wednesday (May 11) in Los Angeles.

Last month, Alex and Keith attended the 2011 Coachella Musical Festival with Alex’s Straw Dogs co-star Rhys Coiro (24, Entourage).

Alex just joined the cast of the film What Maisie Knew as the new husband to Julianne Moore’s character!

The story centers on “Maisie, a six-year-old girl enmeshed in the bitter divorce of her mother (Moore), a rock and roll icon, and her father (Steve Coogan), a charming but distracted art dealer,” according to THR.
justjared

V.I.P.

Fri, 13 May 2011 Alexander Skarsgard: 'True Blood' Season 4 Trailer!
Alexander Skarsgard gets smacked by Anna Paquin in the new trailer for season four of True Blood!

The trailer for the hit HBO show features Alex and Anna along with co-stars Stephen Moyer, Ryan Kwanten, Joe Manganiello, Sam Trammell, Rutina Wesley, Deborah Ann Woll, Nelsan Ellis, and Kristin Bauer.

True Blood returns with its fourth season on Sunday (June 26)!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of True Blood’s season 4 trailer?
justjared

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
alexander, skarsgård