How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

29-05-2011
When in doubt, wear red.

Interview couldn't give us a better gift than this steamy hot cover

29-05-2011
V.I.P.

i'm not sure, i don't really like it. maybe it'll grow on me

trendsetter

He looks hot (as almost always..) but I find the setup a wee bit silly to be honest. The cover looks good though.

29-05-2011
V.I.P.

^the set it´s very Klein, isn´t it
I don´t find him hot in that ed but I´m really glad that he got photographed by Steven.

29-05-2011
V.I.P.

I love the cover. Not liking that other pic though. Hopefully the rest of the spread will be better.

31-05-2011
V.I.P.

More pics from his Interview magazine shoot:

And HQ shot of this one:

justjared

Last edited by sobriquet87; 31-05-2011 at 01:57 PM.
01-06-2011
V.I.P.

Sun, 29 May 2011 at 9:45 am Alexander Skarsgard Covers 'Interview' June 2011
Alexander Skarsgard is seriously sexy on the cover of Interview magazine’s June 2011 issue.

Here’s what the 34-year-old True Blood actor had to share with Arcade Fire’s Win Butler, who interviewed him for the mag:

On not wanting to only play Eric: “I do get a lot of scripts sent to me where they basically want me to play Eric from True Blood, but just a different name in a different movie. That’s not interesting to me. I don’t want to play a character that I’ve played for four years on a television show, change the name, and make him a zombie instead of a vampire.”

On connecting with the characters he plays: “In a weird way, I always play myself, just through different mirrors. If I read a script and I don’t connect with a character, if I can’t find the character on the page in my soul, then I’m not going to be able to do a good job.”

On what kinds of roles he craves: “There’s got to be something new, something fresh. I want to almost be intimidated when I embark on a journey. I wouldn’t say there’s a fear, but I do get slightly nervous in the beginning when that happens, and I like that feeling. That triggers me a lot.”
JUSTJARED

12-06-2011
V.I.P.

Fri, 03 June 2011 Alexander Skarsgard: Win a Walk-On Role in 'True Blood'
Alexander Skarsgard fills up his car with a tank of gas on Friday (June 3) in Hollywood.

The 34-year-old True Blood actor is featured on the cover of this month’s Interview magazine.

True Blood fans can currently bid for the chance of a lifetime to win a walk-on role in their favorite TV show!

CharityBuzz.com is hosting an auction for the walk-on role to benefit the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center.

Also up for grabs is the chance to have a character named after yourself in Charlaine Harris‘ twelfth Sookie Stackhouse novel!
JUSTJARED

12-06-2011
V.I.P.

Mon, 06 June 2011 Alexander Skarsgard: West Hollywood Workout
Alexander Skarsgard leaves the gym after a workout on Monday (June 6) in West Hollywood, Calif.

On Friday, the 34-year-old True Blood hunk stopped by a gas station to fill up his black Audi.

In case you missed it, head on over to CharityBuzz.com and place a bid for a chance to win a walk-on role on Alex’s hit HBO show!

Late last month, Alexander watched a Hammarby Football Club game with his younger brother Bill in their native Sweden.

10+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard leaving the gym in West Hollywood…
justjared

13-06-2011
V.I.P.

Alexander Skarsgard filming scenes for True Blood with Deborah Ann Woll (June 9).

celebrity-gossip

13-06-2011
trendsetter

I cannot wait for the new season of True blood!!!

V.I.P.

Sun, 12 June 2011 Alexander Skarsgard: Shooting Scenes with Deborah Ann Wo
Alexander Skarsgard films a True Blood scene with co-stars Deborah Ann Woll and Kristin Bauer on Thursday (June 9) in La Puente, Calif.

The 34-year-old Swedish actor was spotted leaving the gym in West Hollywood earlier in the week.

Alex covers Interview magazine’s June 2011 issue and recently spoke with Arcade Fire’s Win Butler about why he enjoys True Blood.

“I think the writing on the show is so good that it keeps me interested. I was nervous when I first started True Blood because if you do a play or a movie, you know the complete arc of the character. You can see the end. But with a show like True Blood, you don’t know what’s going to happen,” Alex shared.

“We’re shooting season four, and I don’t even know how it’s going to end because they write it as we’re shooting it,” he added.
JUSTjared

13-06-2011
V.I.P.

Sun, 12 June 2011 Alexander Skarsgard Walks Kate Bosworth's Dog
Alexander Skarsgard exits the M Cafe after having a meal on Saturday (June 11) in Hollywood.

The 34-year-old Swedish actor took his girlfriend Kate Bosworth’s pet pooch for a walk in Runyon Canyon the next day.

Alexander recently filmed scenes for his hit HBO series True Blood earlier in the week with his co-stars Deborah Ann Woll and Kristin Bauer.

True Blood returns for its fourth season on June 26 and promises to bring some thrills! If you haven’t already, check out the first six minutes of the premiere episode to find out what happened to Sookie.

For more pics, visit X17online.com!

10 + pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard walking his dog…
justjared

13-06-2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Those shots with Lila are adorable. Kate is away filming on location so I guess Alex is on pooch duty. I really love his candid style. He wears clothes really well.

V.I.P.

GQ Magazine June 2011

thecelebritycity.com

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
alexander, skarsgård