Alexis Neiers - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-07-2010
V.I.P.

Alexis Neiers

Alexis Christine Neiers is a television personality and aspiring model. She is featured on E!'s reality series Pretty Wild with her mother, Andrea Arlington-Dunne, and sisters Gabby Neiers and Tess Taylor. She was accused of, and eventually convicted for, burglarizing Orlando Bloom's home in July 2009.
Criminal activity

On November 16, 2009, Neiers pleaded not guilty to burglary charges stemming from her alleged involvement with the Hollywood "Bling-Ring" burglaries. The burglars had targeted the homes of celebrities including Orlando Bloom, Rachel Bilson, Paris Hilton, and Audrina Patridge.

On May 10, 2010, Neirs pleaded no contest to a charge of first degree residential burglary of Orlando Bloom's home and was sentenced to 180 days in county jail, with three years probation. Neiers began her sentence on June 24, 2010.
wikipedia.org
thefrisky.com

V.I.P.

Alexis & sister Tess

fanpop.com

V.I.P.

Jennifer Issa Fashion Shoot Pt 2 Alexis Neiers

V.I.P.

Chelsea Lately: "Pretty Wild" Cast
E!'s newest stars stop by and share their "secret" to success. Plus, hear how the sisters get through the toughest of times.

V.I.P.

Tess Taylor & Alexis Neiers Arlington in Paris for Jennifer Issa FTV shoot

Last edited by Kenysha75; 16-07-2010 at 08:39 PM.

16-07-2010
rising star

I love the show! it's mindless drama. so it's good entertainment.

They're all dressed very "cali girl" which I kinda like.
They're all covered in tattoo's aren't they? I noticed even the 16year old had a butterfly on the back of her neck.

V.I.P.

Yes they are like the typical LA girls

Anyway here are Alexis tats

x17online.com

V.I.P.

Reality TV hotties Tess Taylor and her sister Alexis showed off their ink the other day at a Hollywood tattoo parlor, and we're loving it! The Pretty Wild starlets are no strangers to body art, and it looks like they're just as addicted to ink as we are to their E! show!

.x17online.com

Last edited by Kenysha75; 16-07-2010 at 08:57 PM.
16-07-2010
V.I.P.

Reality TV hotties Tess Taylor and her sister Alexis showed off their ink the other day at a Hollywood tattoo parlor, and we're loving it! The Pretty Wild starlets are no strangers to body art, and it looks like they're just as addicted to ink as we are to their E! show!
http://x17online.com/gallery/view_ga...10_X17&index=9

V.I.P.

Sunday February 21 2010. Alexis Neiers (left) and Tess Taylor dine out at Mr Chow's in Beverly Hills.
picapp.com

rising star

Alexis Neiers and Tess Taylor waiting for the Valet at Boa

Source: Zimbio

rising star

I found a laaaarge gallery of photo's of the Neiers Girls, Alexis in particular.
But I can't post the pictures

http://x17online.com/gallery/view_ga...10_X17&index=1

Last edited by couture.gab; 16-07-2010 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Pictures didn't post
17-07-2010
V.I.P.

^^Loved her shoes

17-07-2010
V.I.P.

Reality Star Gets Jail in Orlando Bloom Burglary

Alexis Neiers, who was accused of burglarizing Orlando Bloom's Los Angeles home, pleaded no contest to felony burglary Monday, striking a deal with prosecutors shortly before her trial was slated to begin. Neiers, who stars in E!'s 'Pretty Wild,' will be sentenced to three years of formal probation and 180 days in county jail, ABC News reports. She also agreed to stay away from Bloom and his home. She's to report to jail on June 24 to begin her sentence.

"Ms. Neiers feels it's in her best interest to take the people's offer because of the amount of jail time that could possibly occur ... and she wants to move on with her life," her attorney, Jeffery Rubenstein, told Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Peter Espinoza (via E! News).

Neiers is one of six people accused of targeting the homes of celebrities -- including those of Megan Fox, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan -- and stealing millions in jewelry, clothing and other luxury items. The "Burglar Bunch" also includes Rachel Lee, 19; Nicholas Prugo, 19; Diana Tamayo, 20; Courtney Ames, 19; and Roy Lopez Jr., 28.

"It's been a long road and Alexis is looking forward to moving on with her life," Rubenstein said after today's hearing. "After lengthy consideration and fighting the best pretrial fight we could, we decided it was in Alexis' best interest to take responsibility for her small part in this incident and do a little bit of county jail time instead of a lengthy state prison sentence if convicted."

Bloom, star of the 'Pirates of the Caribbean' and 'Lord of the Rings' films, had been expected to testify at the trial.

Neiers avoided a hefty sentence -- a felony burglary count could have netted her up to six years in prison. Neiers had previously pleaded not guilty for her role in the heist.
.popeater.com

V.I.P.

Alexis Neiers and her sister Tess Taylor enjoy a "Pretty Wild" night out at Trousdale.

zimbio

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
alexis, neiers