How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

10-09-2012
V.I.P.

Alice Englert

Quote:
AGE 18

HOMETOWN Sydney, Australia

MAGIC ACT In next year's Beautiful Creatures—a big-screen adaptation of the best-selling book—Alice plays Lena, "a girl who has control over the elements" and is persecuted by the "small-minded" residents of her town. "I sort of saw her as the suffragette of the supernatural world," she says. (First, she's a 1960s schoolgirl, with Elle Fanning, in Ginger and Rosa.)

FAMILY BUSINESS Alice's father is a producer, and her mother is the writer-director Jane Campion, so she grew up on film sets. "They were supportive yet also sane, so they warned me that this can be a very hard industry. But they couldn't scare me off!"
teenvogue

10-09-2012
tfs star

About time! I've been looking for this. Her mom is one of my heroes actually.

10-09-2012
front row

omg, she has her own thread

front row

I thought she already had her own thread. Heh.

I think she's so lovely.

11-09-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by physicalgraffiti View Post
I thought she already had her own thread. Heh.
Really? I couldn't find it, so created this one.

21-11-2012
V.I.P.

13-02-2013
V.I.P.

whowhatwear.com

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
About time! I've been looking for this. Her mom is one of my heroes actually.
I had no idea Jane Campion was her mother. Every time I see the Beautiful Creatures poster, I keep thinking it's Rooney Mara.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Actres Alice Englert, actor Alden Ehrenreich and actress Emmy Rossum attend the 'Beautiful Creatures' Mexico City premiere at Cinemex Antara on February 18, 2013 in Mexico City, Mexico.

zimbio

19-02-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Actresss Alice Englert, actor Alden Ehrenreich and actress Emmy Rossum attend the 'Beautiful Creatures' Mexico City photocall at St Regis Hotel on February 18, 2013 in Mexico City, Mexico.

zimbio

19-02-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Actress Alice Englert attends the premiere of Warner Bros. Pictures' "Beautiful Creatures" at TCL Chinese Theatre on February 6, 2013 in Hollywood, California.

Quote:
Actress Alice Englert poses for a portrait during the 2013 Sundance Film Festival at the Getty Images Portrait Studio at Village at the Lift on January 20, 2013 in Park City, Utah.

Quote:
Alice Englert attends the British Independent Film Awards at Old Billingsgate Market on December 9, 2012 in London, England.

Quote:
New Zealander actress Alice Englert poses as she arrives at the 'Ginger & Rosa' Premiere during the 12th International Marrakech Film Festival on December 7, 2012 in Marrakech, Morocco.

Quote:
Actress Alice Englert arrives at the "Ginger And Rosa" special screening during AFI Fest 2012 presented by Audi at Grauman's Chinese Theatre on November 7, 2012 in Hollywood, California.

Quote:
Actress Alice Englert attends the premiere of 'Ginger and Rosa' during the 56th BFI London Film Festival at Odeon West End on October 13, 2012 in London, England.

zimbio

19-02-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Alice Englert and Jane Campion on the red carpet for the premiere of "Sleeping Beauty" at the 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival.

Quote:
Alice Englert at the designs by Collette Dinnigan during the Annual David Jones Flower Show at David Jones on September 1, 2011 in Sydney, Australia.

Quote:
Actress Alice Englert attends the "Ginger & Rosa" post premiere reception during 2012 Toronto International Film Festival held at the AMC Storys on September 7, 2012 in Toronto, Canada.

Quote:
Jan Chapman, Alice Englert and Jane Campion arrive for the Australian Premiere of 'Bright Star' at Dendy Opera Quays on November 30, 2009 in Sydney, Australia.

zimbio

27-05-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Australian actress Alice Englert walks the red carpet to attend the premiere of 'Only lovers left alive' during 66th Cannes Film Festival 2013 at the Palais des Festivals on the Croisette Avenue in Cannes.

zimbio

27-05-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Actress Alice Englert attends the 'In Fear' screening during the Sundance London Film And Music Festival 2013 at Sky Superscreen O2 on April 27, 2013 in London, England.

Quote:
Lazaro Hernandez, Alice Englert and Jack McCullough attend as Net-A-Porter host private dinner to celebrate the launch of the Proenza Schouler excluisve capsule collection on March 26, 2013 in London, England.

getty

27-05-2013
V.I.P.

‘Zulu’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere and Closing Ceremony

zimbio

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
alice, englert