How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

05-11-2005
I love you too

Some more

google search

05-11-2005
fashion elite

^ the first pic doesnt look like her..

i think shes cute, she has a great body,.. but she seems a bit short. and her eyes are meh..but yea, she SEEMs to be a nice natural celeb and she looks cute

07-11-2005
rising star

E-online.com

Last edited by Absoloodle; 07-11-2005 at 06:41 PM.

12-12-2005
rising star

hey guys, if anyone is able to post more pictures of Amanda, that would be wonderful because i love her!!!!! thanks

30-01-2006
scenester

aww she hangs out with rachel bilson. i love them both. there are pictures of them in rachel's thread. :Flower:

30-01-2006
Midnight blooms.........

She's quite tall isn't she?

30-01-2006
V.I.P.

accirding to imdb she's 5' 8" (1.73 m)

she looks beautiful in that blue dress

Last edited by Bonchic; 30-01-2006 at 06:24 PM.

30-01-2006
V.I.P.

also from imdb.com

Personal quotes
"The first time I got the script, it said "The Amanda Show" (1999) on it.
"I thought they were kidding. I'm still little Amanda, and to be getting my
own show, it's like, oh, my gosh!" - at age 13

"It was my first season of "All That" (1994). Kenan Thompson and I were playing ping- pong in this scene, and we were supposed to collide heads.
As we were falling down, I hit myself in the lip with the paddle. I looked
down and saw a puddle of blood, and I had to be rushed to the studio hospital with a swollen lip. My friend was like, 'Don't worry, Amanda. It doesn't look too bad you know, thousands of women pay [for collagen injections] to have their lips that big".

"I'm the type of person who believes that everything happens for a reason, and at the time that it's supposed to. So now ... other ideas are coming up for other movies and everything is just happening really wonderfully."

"People don't recognize I'm getting older. They see reruns of "All That" (1994) so they assume I'm ten years old. I'm 16. I'm almost 5' 8". I'm driving now".

"I'm a positive person. People should find happiness in the little things, like family."

"I think my parents are a big part of that because I'm still a normal kid. Like there are times I get frustrated because I want to wear certain shoes and they don't want me to wear them. It's all good in the end because I realize that there will be a time and place for high shoes."

"I want to be looked at as an adult actress. That's why I didn't want to do a big movie when I was 11. I was waiting till I was a little bit older."

"Whatever is meant to be will be and you just have to trust that things happen for a reason. It's made handling disappointments that much easier because I just remember my mom's words and know that something better is meant to come my way."

"I'm a good person, and I don't want to undermine anyone. I don't want to make anyone look stupid. I don't talk badly about people. I just try to be a nice girl and that's the best way to stay out of it. Some people have such big egos that they have to knock people down to get ahead. And I'm just who I am, and I'm a person who's very lucky. But my life is my family and not my job. If it ever got too crazy I'd be like, 'Okay, I'm checkin' out now.'"

"I want to be known for the work I've done, as opposed to where I go on Saturday nights...I like to let loose just like anyone else, but I don't want to be photographed doing it."

I love movies that have a good story. I love movies that make you feel good about yourself but I also love movies that make you walk away thinking about them. I like things that have, you know, something to them.

Every person is so different and I don't think there is an exact match for every person. If you meet someone and they have 20 of the 25 things you want in a person, then you're pretty lucky.

Going to another country you're not in your house, you're with people you've never met before, and I think it's definitely a good growing experience.

30-01-2006
V.I.P.

same source

I don't like being compared to anyone or being in a class with someone. I'm a teen actress and therefore I'm competing against Hilary Duff. We're different people like everyone else.

I get a script and it's really interesting with scripts, because you never really know. It's paper and it could be great or awful. Even scripts that are good could end up not working.

I like the dress-up part. In real life, I'm into sweats and never like that, but I do like to get dressed up - like most girls.

People have a preconceived notion about who I am and it's interesting. It's like picking who you want to win for the Oscars and not seeing the movie.

We try to magnify the difference between Americans and the English. In real life they like the same music and dress the same. It's really much more similar than anyone thinks or how we show it.

I'm really excited about my life. You only get one and I want to enjoy it.

I'm so protected in my Nickelodeon bubble and "What I Like About You." It's all pretty much the same people I've worked with and it was pretty protected.

I loved "Clueless". That was one of my favorite movies of all time.

30-01-2006
V.I.P.

shes such cutie<3

[and everytime she laughs. she hopes he's watching.
so he can fall for her smile. just as hard as she fell for his.]
<3

30-01-2006
Midnight blooms.........

thanks Bonchic!
She seems really together.

30-01-2006
V.I.P.

your welcome I agree she does seem pretty together

22-02-2006
fashion icon

@ MTV TRL Awards, feb. 21

(hollywoodsbest)

22-02-2006
scenester

in those last pictures with the green dress, she looked seriously fake tanned; so not a good look w/ the big boobs and super white teeth, makes her look all plastic.

I suck at life. But I'm wicked cool.

22-02-2006
fashion icon

Just found this! Amanda looks good now after recovering... she is so cute

(sol.no)

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
amanda, bynes