How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

27-02-2012
fashion elite

there was so much try with angelina last night. like i just don't understand it! even when she was talking to ben lyons on e! she was posing. she has never been like that before! why now?

27-02-2012
clever ain't wise

It's weird and it's cute. Is she trying to detract attention from something? Or is she just having fun.

27-02-2012
V.I.P.

The parodies made her look like Ganesh.

fashion elite

Out in Beverly Hills Feb 27

Celebrity Gossip.net

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelaid View Post
there was so much try with angelina last night. like i just don't understand it! even when she was talking to ben lyons on e! she was posing. she has never been like that before! why now?
I'm asking the same thing. After watching it several times, it's becoming more and more ridiculous and trying hard to look cute, funny and less frigid like she usually looks. well for me it didn't work at all, because it wasn't her and it seemed very fake (even in that picture where she is holding hand with Brad's parents! His father looked so uncomfortable!)

Last edited by lvstratus; 27-02-2012 at 04:50 PM.
27-02-2012
rising star

His father always look uncomfortable that has nothing to do with Angie heck Brad said his mom loves this stuff and his dad not so much. I think she was having fun last night and like everything Angelina it was over analyze and blown out of proportion. Charlize had her legs out on some award show recently heck Reese pose hard at the Sag or Globes can't remember,all of sudden Angie does it and it's shocking right. Heck she had the same pose at Cannes couple of years ago, I don't get why people are acting like it's out of character for her or something.

Last edited by jokester; 27-02-2012 at 05:18 PM. Reason: more.
27-02-2012
front row

True...maybe it was just Angelina having some fun with the media. I like the black and cream suit but wish she had worn a bra, seems like bad-girl Angelina is coming out a little.

27-02-2012
When in doubt, wear red.

Still believe she wasn't taking herself seriously with the whole leg thing. IMO she just wanted to have some fun. But it doesn't bother that much if she did or did not do it on purpose. She looked super hot and for the first time it felt like she was completely aware of hit. Or maybe it was a warning towards Lea Michele and all the younger starlets who try to steal her Versace signature look. You don't mess with Queen Angie and her slits.

Love her latest candid outfit, she always look great when she wears white blouses.

Last edited by Wolkfolk; 27-02-2012 at 06:04 PM.
27-02-2012
front row

LOL, angie's leg was the breakout star of the night. It's everywhere

27-02-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokester View Post
. Charlize had her legs out on some award show recently heck Reese pose hard at the Sag or Globes can't remember,all of sudden Angie does it and it's shocking right. Heck she had the same pose at Cannes couple of years ago, I don't get why people are acting like it's out of character for her or something.
I do not think the problem was the leg the out, it's how terribly bad she did the leg posing. I think it must have been because of the shape or the fabric of the dress, but it looked like she was squatting. Just thinking of it makes me still makes me chuckle. PLus it made me realise that she does not have the nicest of legs in relation to her peers, I was not even obfuscated by a shapely leg.

27-02-2012
fashion elite

The dress was just too heavy to be posing like that, if it were lighter she wouldn't have to stick out her leg as much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolkfolk View Post
Still believe she wasn't taking herself seriously with the whole leg thing. IMO she just wanted to have some fun. But it doesn't bother that much if she did or did not do it on purpose. She looked super hot and for the first time it felt like she was completely aware of hit. Or maybe it was a warning towards Lea Michele and all the younger starlets who try to steal her Versace signature look. You don't mess with Queen Angie and her slits.

Love her latest candid outfit, she always look great when she wears white blouses.
I would of actually loved Angelina in that silver Atelier Versace Lea wore to some awards earlier this year.

27-02-2012
tfs star

I cannot believe that just a pose stirred so much brouhaha. Itīs fun, itīs a joke, itīs silly thing to do...but people sometimes does silly things. I certainly prefer Angie being silly and not being all sanctimonious or contrived.

Saying that "she tries too much" to be funny itīs like damned if you do, damned if you donīt.

Cīmon sheīs kooky and silly, she showed some leg....good fun and not much more to interpret.

27-02-2012
V.I.P.

I LOVE IT! She is the only who could have the guts to show the legs like that.

V.I.P.

I don't think people are used to her being so loose, but a long time ago...she used to be a lot of fun on the red carpet. I didn't think she was desperate at all. Back in the day, she used to mix it up, jump in pools with her gown on and really enjoy herself. Of course, I was surprised to see her doing it at this stage in her life, but it was highly entertaining.

27-02-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newprincesita View Post
I cannot believe that just a pose stirred so much brouhaha. Itīs fun, itīs a joke, itīs silly thing to do...but people sometimes does silly things. I certainly prefer Angie being silly and not being all sanctimonious or contrived.

Saying that "she tries too much" to be funny itīs like damned if you do, damned if you donīt.

Cīmon sheīs kooky and silly, she showed some leg....good fun and not much more to interpret.
I agree wholeheartedly - I was quite amazing to watch the whole thing spread like wildfire last night and posted links here more due to being gobsmacked by it all than any kind of interesting in "the leg". LOL It was good to see her having a laugh at it all.

Nice to see her out and about today with Brad's mom; they seem to get along well, and I love that Brad's mom always looks so happy. I agree with whomever said Brad's dad always looks like that, i.e., uncomfortable. I doubt it had anything to do with Angie's poses,

Funny how she generates interest; she is like an entire industry unto herself!!

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
angelina, jolie