How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

27-02-2012
fashion elite

HQ

Celebutopia

27-02-2012
fashion elite

HQ

Celebutopia

27-02-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyisle View Post
What about Jlo's other nipple? No comment?
Is it staying out of the limelight?
I don't know, apparently there was some kind of "slip" so now, as a joke, someone made a twitter account for the one that slipped out. The other one? I don't know. Only Angie's right leg has a twitter account. :roll eyes:

I am glad she was having fun.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

27-02-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate_Moore View Post
I LOVE IT! She is the only who could have the guts to show the legs like that.
AGREED!!!!!!

People are so over sensitive about everything..

27-02-2012
scenester

If she acts shy, conservative people say she is boring, if she oozes the sex appeal she usually contains she is being outrageous.... I thought she looked amazing and shows people are never happy with anything.
She is a goddess.. end of story!

27-02-2012
V.I.P.

Her sex-appeal is awesome and cool, but these poses were just plain awkward. There's a way to show off your sexy legs in a slit dress like that, but her way was WEIRD.

27-02-2012
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mierr View Post
If she acts shy, conservative people say she is boring, if she oozes the sex appeal she usually contains she is being outrageous.... I thought she looked amazing and shows people are never happy with anything.
She is a goddess.. end of story!
You are totally right! No one can ever agree on one thing. Personally, I like seeing the different sides of Angie. Sometimes she dresses more conservatively and sometimes she dresses sexy but no matter how she's dressed she just radiates beauty. She looked stunning last night and it seems so silly that a little pose could cause so many people to go into a frenzy. My theory is she was just showing a little leg so people didn't think she was wearing a sack or something. Because otherwise I don't think it would really be possible to see the slit. Anyways, Angie looked wonderful, no matter what the haters say.

28-02-2012
V.I.P.

Speaking of Angelina's high-slit, I remember when she wore this dress at Cannes one year and I don't think it caused as much fuss as the one she wore last night and this is WAY higher.

zimbio

28-02-2012
trendsetter

Love love the last candid outfit. Anyone has an ID on the blouse and the bag?

28-02-2012
Making a Mess

I loved "the leg". And I love that it now has its own twitter account .

I honestly think it looked weird because of the style of dress. If the bottom half were more form-fitting I don't think it would've drawn so much attention. Although she was posing like it was her new day job :p.

I wasn't happy with the dress. She did better at the Golden Globes. But her make-up and hair looked beautiful. And I love that she seemed to be having fun and enjoying herself. I feel like we don't get to see that side of her very often.

Last edited by Party_Vixen; 28-02-2012 at 02:55 AM.

28-02-2012
V.I.P.

Wow at her in pants (jeans?), and Brad's mom is gorgeous.

28-02-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobriquet87 View Post
Speaking of Angelina's high-slit, I remember when she wore this dress at Cannes one year and I don't think it caused as much fuss as the one she wore last night and this is WAY higher.
The fuss was caused by her posing, I don't think it had to do with the slit's height

28-02-2012
V.I.P.

any ID on that black bag in the latest candids? thanks.

28-02-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberty33r1b View Post
any ID on that black bag in the latest candids? thanks.
I looks like Antigone or whatever of Givenchy. Charlize Theron has the same one. Check her coolspotters
Posted via Mobile Device

28-02-2012
rising star

I knew that Angie's confidence at the Oscars would cause a stir, but i think she looked gorgeous. I don't think it was overly-confident at all. She's obviously feeling very good in herself, and good for her. I wish i could be so confident.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2014, angelina, april, february, jolie