How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

26-04-2014
V.I.P.

Anne Hathaway
Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.
  • This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here
Thank You

Quote:
Anne Hathaway rocks a sweater that promotes "No Smoking" in multiple languages while grabbing some grub with husband Adam Shulman at Gjelina on Wednesday (April 23) in Venice, Calif.

The night after, the 31-year-old actress was spotted sitting in the passenger side while her beau drove pass the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood.

Also pictured: Anne rocking a purple hoodie while sipping on an iced coffee on Thursday (April 17) in Los Angeles.

Quote:
Anne Hathaway tosses a football under her leg while enjoying a fun day in the sun with her family and friends on Saturday (April 19) in Carlsbad, Calif.

justjared

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 26-04-2014 at 04:30 PM.

28-04-2014
V.I.P.

Lollipop Theater Network's Night Under The Stars Screening Of Twentieth Century Fox's "Rio 2" Hosted by Anne Hathaway, April 26

zimbio

V.I.P.

Anne Hathaway wearings a big brimmed hat to keep the sun out of her face while shopping at the Scent Bar in West Hollywood, California on April 28, 2014.

zimbio

V.I.P.

Anne's style has been "off" for a while now.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
29-04-2014
backstage pass

^ Her new stylist hasn't been thrilling me. I never thought I'd be saying Rachel Zoe did a better job.

05-05-2014
V.I.P.

Anne Hathaway attends the "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 5, 2014 in New York City.

zimbio

.my prison is your brain.

I thought she looked fantastic, the mirrored dark red accessories were a nice touch.

06-05-2014
V.I.P.

Finally a hit from her. she looks fantastic!

06-05-2014
fashion insider

Great outfit, love!

V.I.P.

She looked great. I love the earrings!

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
07-05-2014
V.I.P.

HQs

starity.hu

V.I.P.

She really did look awesome; I love red!

08-05-2014
V.I.P.

Quote:
Anne Hathaway lets her voice be heard while joining in on a protest at a Bring Back Our Girls rally held on Thursday afternoon (May 8) in Los Angeles.

The 31-year-old actress was joined by her husband Adam Shulman at the rally. They both held up signs and Anne even grabbed a megaphone to rouse up the crowd while raising awareness about the kidnapping of nearly 300 girls in Nigeria.

just jared

V.I.P.

Anne Hathaway wears a long leopard print-dress while stopping by a friend’s house on Wednesday (April 14) in Los Angeles.

just jared

front row

New puppy

dailymail

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
anne, hathaway