How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

21-01-2014
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyAlbright View Post
I kind of wish she'd grow her hair out. I really liked it short for awhile, but it's not looking right anymore. I loved when she had a chin-length bob, around the time of her Get Smart press tour years ago.
Yes! That was my favourite hairstyle of hers. The pixie looks a bit too short on the sides from some angles also.

And gosh, she has the worst personal style. She could do so much better for herself.

22-01-2014
V.I.P.

The Variety Studio: Sundance Edition (January 21)

justjared

22-01-2014
V.I.P.

Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman arrive at Los Angeles International Airport.

zimbio

24-01-2014
fashion insider

I love that she keeps her hair short.

24-01-2014
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemina View Post
I love that she keeps her hair short.
Me too.

25-01-2014
V.I.P.

BIG NEWS -

Anne Hathaway Leaves Longtime Stylist Rachel Zoe After a Decade

THR has learned that the Oscar-winning actress is now working with stylist Penny Lovell.

When Anne Hathaway showed up at Sundance last week looking perfectly chic and understated, we started to wonder if she was taking her usually girly style in a new and more sophisticated direction, flavored with structured menswear influences. An oversize cream Max Mara coat with an ASOS scarf was her outerwear of choice for arrival at the Salt Lake City airport. For a Harvey Weinstein football watching party at the film fest, she wore tattered jeans and an oversize funky graphic print Givenchy sweatshirt. Then there was a slouchy hunter green pantsuit paired with a black J Brand camisole.

All of those looks were for her promotional appearances on behalf of the new indie Song One. Another ensemble, which she wore to do interviews in the THR Sundance suite with Facebook and American Airlines, was a Nonoo quilted oversize sweater over a cotton pima tunic from pre-fall, all over skinny black leather pants. During the day, she accessorized with a two-tone Marni Trunk bag and Carrera by Jimmy Choo leopard-print shades.

From whence came the funkier side of Ms. Hathaway, we had to ask. Sources in the know tell THR that veteran stylist Penny Lovell, who also works with Rose Byrne, Taylor Schilling, Bella Heathcote and Mary Elizabeth Winstead, has been quietly pulling pieces from showrooms for Hathaway. Sundance reportedly was the duo's first time out the gate together -- meaning that the Oscar-winning actress has called off her long-term relationship with celebrity stylist-turned-designer Rachel Zoe (whose current clients include Jennifer Lawrence, Sofia Vergara, Jennifer Garner and Isla Fisher).

Lovell is best known for having a knack for taking smart risks, like Byrne's groundbreaking white Elie Saab jumpsuit on the SAG Awards red carpet, leading the way for jumpsuits as eveningwear. We hope this means something new and exciting for Oscars, where Hathaway will present on the heels of her win last year for Les Miserables. If you recall, the normally impeccably dressed Hathaway showed up at the last minute in a pale pink satin Prada dress with unfortunately placed darts that became the most tweeted moment on the Oscar 2013 red carpet.

Hathaway worked with Zoe for roughly a decade.

Source - hollywoodreporter.com

-------

I'm actually excited about this. Anne (and Jen Garners) look has got really stale under Rachel. This isn't Anne's fault it's Rachel's who is focusing more on her brand. Look at what's happened to Jennifer Lawrence. This is a good thing.

25-01-2014
fashion insider

I'm happy about this. Now Lawrence needs to follow Anne out the door.

25-01-2014
trendsetter

Ooh, interesting! Now, I'm excited and curious about what she'll wear to the Oscars this year (if she is attending).

25-01-2014
backstage pass

Cool! Penny Lovell does a great job with Rose Byrne, so I'm hopeful about this.

27-01-2014
V.I.P.

Did I post too soon OR is the split a mutual agreement -

Anne Hathaway runs into longtime stylist Rachel Zoe at the Farmers Market amid news of their recent split

The 31-year-old actress ran into now former stylist Rachel Zoe, 42, at the Beverly Hills Farmers Market on Sunday.

dailymail.co.uk

27-01-2014
V.I.P.

How convenient they "ran" into each other.

29-01-2014
V.I.P.

2014 Hollywood Stands Up to Cancer Event on Tuesday (January 28) in Culver City, Calif.

zimbio.com

30-01-2014
V.I.P.

Cute shoes.

30-01-2014
V.I.P.

Anne Hathaway seen leaving a singing class with friends on January 30, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.

zimbio

31-01-2014
V.I.P.

Love her purse.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2014, anne, april, hathaway