How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

30-11-2010
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

She is so beautiful and would have so much potential to be an inspiration for me looks wise but her style is so blah. Nothing ever goes together, and it's never mismatched in an appropriate or appealing way.

30-11-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Joe Jonas gets a head start on the holiday season, lifting up a Christmas Tree box and heading into girlfriend Ashley Greene’s place in Los Angeles on Monday afternoon (November 29).
The couple have been almost inseparable lately.
While Joe headed back to her apartment with their new tree, Ashley made a quick run to a medical office in Burbank to a check up.

justjaredjr

30-11-2010
V.I.P.

HQs (tlfan)

30-11-2010
V.I.P.

Nov 29 adds (tlfan)

30-11-2010
V.I.P.

Cosmo Cover (and so it seems her team is milking the new relationship)

24/7 Greene Twitter

01-12-2010
V.I.P.

Meskada premiere

zimbio

01-12-2010
backstage pass

can't wait to see her cosmo spread. i was thinking the other day that i was kind of shocked she'd never been on the cover of cosmo, and here she is now.

01-12-2010
V.I.P.

Leaving Voyeur with JJ (tagged)

x17online

01-12-2010
V.I.P.

Nice dress.

01-12-2010
V.I.P.

Leaving the Meskeda Party

Inside Pic of Cosmo (24/7 Greene twitter) - meh, not a fan of the cover. First time I've seen a Cosmo cover with the cover model/actress sitting and not standing. It looks odd and Ashley's doing that hand in her hair "I'm aiming for sexy" pose. Be interesting to see if any outtakes show up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg x2_3965486.jpg (88.0 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by sleepykrista; 01-12-2010 at 03:36 PM.

01-12-2010
V.I.P.

i don't like the cosmo cover. it looks super cheap with her breast almost hanging out
the inside pic is very nice on the other hand

01-12-2010
trendsetter

The cosmo cover is nice

02-12-2010
V.I.P.

11/30 Voyeur HQs

team ash lj
Quote:
You'd think a hot Hollywood couple like Ashley Greene and Joe Jonas could get into any party no problem, right? That wasn't the case last night when they showed up at hot spot Voyeur to help friend Kellan Lutz celebrate his YRB magazine cover and new flick Meskada...
While Greene, 23, and Jonas, 21, managed to avoid all media when arriving to the bash, one thing they couldn't bypass was security! Both young stars were actually carded by the club's bouncer, a source reports. We're happy to report they had ID on them and were let into the bash.
They walked into the party "hand in hand, and went immediately to Kellan's table," says our source. After chatting with Lutz, "they moved to a private VIP booth and cuddled." They snuggled and whispered in each other's ears while sipping vodka cocktails before leaving at about 12:30 a.m. Lutz took off at about 2 a.m.
eonline.com

02-12-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Twilight star Ashley Greene will be hosting a one-hour special called Fashion Forward: Making It which will air on the The CW on December 8th at 9pm ET. The special is a behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to make it in the fashion industry, from the creation of designs to building a business and a brand.

The special will feature profiles of Marcus Wainwright and David Neville of rag & bone, Alexander Wang, Tory Burch, Gwen Stefani and Justin Timberlake, co-founder of William Rast. In addition to the well-known brands, the series will also venture three up-and-coming designers Prabal Gurung, Bibhu Mohapatra, and Alice who are all working at The Incubator, a special program created by the Council of Fashion Designers of America to foster emerging young designers.

Also featured will be Tabitha Simmons, a stylist for Vogue, and Eric Daman, who is known for his fabulous work styling the cast of Gossip Girl.

We think Ashley Greene is a fabulous host for this special and certainly a relevant style icon for today. Will you be watching the special?
fanbolt

02-12-2010
V.I.P.

god she is the worst choice of host for anything!!! her mtv red carpet thing was painful to watch and she dresses terrible most of the time, she hardly ever gets it right.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, 2011, ashley, december, greene, october