How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

08-08-2011
V.I.P.

I like her hair. Always looks good.
And makeup
Dress could be shorter and just white or black, but it doesn't look so bad.

08-08-2011
V.I.P.

I actually think she looks pretty good, the dress is chic and flattering, nothing that stands out though at an award show, but I think she looks best in simple looks, and i like the sleek hair and makeup

08-08-2011
trendsetter

Great make up, great shoes, love the idea of the outfit even if it's not quite there. She looks gorgeous anyway

08-08-2011
V.I.P.

2011 Teen Choice Awards adds

tlfan

08-08-2011
V.I.P.

tlfan, 247greene.wordpress.com

I didn't like the dress much either until i saw the back. the dress itself is ok, but her shape is almost too athletic for it, just makes her look boxy. And for TCA, it's a total bore. For what her stylist was bragging about over twitter on the outfit, I expected something more playful and less grown.

247greene.wordpress.com

08-08-2011
V.I.P.

Joe Jonas Exes Taylor Swift, Ashley Greene Bond at Teen Choice Awards

Quote:
"The Story of Us," starring Taylor and Ashley?

Taylor Swift and Ashley Greene are two twentysomething stars with a lot in common -- including one sexy Jonas Brother.

Inside the Gibson Amphitheater at Sunday's Teen Choice Awards in Universal City, Calif., the country crooner, 21, and Twilight Saga star, 24, caught up in the audience and happily posed for pictures together.

(Swift wore a flirty Raphael Cennamo dress, a Ranjana Khan belt, Fendi shoes and Neil Lane jewelry; Greene sizzled in a tight Givenchy dress, Givenchy shoes and Neil Lane jewelery.)

No word yet on what they chatted about -- but they could have compared notes for hours on Joe Jonas. After getting together in summer 2010, the singer (who also romanced Demi Lovato and Camilla Belle), 21, split with Greene in March 2011 because he "wasn't that into it," according to one insider.

Jonas was way harsh with Swift -- dumping her in late 2008 via 27-second phone call. At the time, Jonas quickly rebounded with actress Belle. Swift got her, uh, revenge, with a song: "Better Than Revenge.
usmagazine

08-08-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Teen Choice Worst Dressed: Ashley Greene
Personal feelings aside, she needs a proper stylist. There’s no reason a girl this pretty with a body this tight is so often so poorly dressed on a carpet. Or does she just, like, have genetically bad taste... in the same way Jessica Simpson has genetically bad taste?

How is this ensemble flattering?

It makes her look wide when she isn’t wide. It makes her look short torsoed when she’s perfectly proportioned. It makes her legs stumpy when they are not. What a terrible disservice to a famewhore who busts her *** making sure the paps get her at the gym every day, only to showcase that *** in the sh-ttiest way possible. It’s so sad I can’t even be happy about it.

Ashley presented at the Teen Choice Awards with her Twilight co-star and “scene stealer” (this is the name of the award they both won which, I mean, there really isn’t enough energy) Jerry Curl Kellan Lutz who, amazingly, couldn’t find a reason to take his shirt off onstage, though I’m sure he begged and begged the producers like the new Matthew McConaughey.
laineygossip.com/Ashley_Greene_worst_dressed_at_Teen_Choice_Awards_ 2011_08aug11

08-08-2011
trendsetter

She looks so boxy in this dress, it could look nice on someone with a small waist maybe..
And if that dress is not bad enough, the shoes make her ankles looks broad and her legs shorter than they are...
And I absolutely hate that uberstraight hair on her, well, on anyone really .
Makeup could've been better too.

08-08-2011
backstage pass

ita with the first paragraph of that lainey gossip article! she looks AMAZING when put in the right clothing.

Last edited by brenlynn; 08-08-2011 at 02:05 PM. Reason: mistake

08-08-2011
trendsetter

Sorry about the double post but I just noticed Lainey's post, and I have to say I agree with everything!

08-08-2011
backstage pass

I love Lainey. She hits the nail on the head AND with humour.

08-08-2011
V.I.P.

Ashley Greene Admires Pal Jessica Szohr’s Style

Quote:
Ashley Greene is considered quite the fashionista these days, but the Twilight star admits that she frequently feels outdone by her friend and former Gossip Girl actresss, Jessica Szohr.

“Whenever I hang out with her, I always admire what she wears,” Greene told PEOPLE at the Teen Choice Awards at Gibson Amphitheatre in L.A. on Sunday. “She has this way of putting things together that I would never think of. Every time I hang out with her, I’m like, ‘That’s such a cool outfit. I could never pull it off.’”

Even though Greene doesn’t think she can get away with certain style choices, she isn’t closed-minded when it comes to experimenting.

“I feel like I’m constantly learning and growing, and figuring out what works for me and what doesn’t work,” the actress, clad in Givenchy, explains. “I think it’s all trial and error. You have to try things and you can’t let someone else tell you what to wear. I’ve made fashion mistakes, but I’d like to think that I’ve learned from them.”
yeah....she shouldn't admire her style tbh

08-08-2011
V.I.P.

247greene.wordpress.com

08-08-2011
backstage pass

I CAN'T HAHAHA BELIEVE ashley admitted in public to admiring szohr's style... one of the blogs was praising this look for being so body conscious and i found it to be the exact opposite. made her body look horrible. and it's such a confusing, ugly dress to begin with.

08-08-2011
backstage pass

she should be taking style lessons from blake lively, hahaha. look at how much blake outshines her in those pictures of the two of them.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, 2011, ashley, december, greene, october