How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

28-10-2011
V.I.P.

http://nyheter24.se/modette/angelicablick/

28-10-2011
V.I.P.

superiorpics

28-10-2011
V.I.P.

she's promoting a crappy teen movie, why does she dress so conservatively?
this last outfit would've been much better without the blazer and i don't like the fabric of the skirt/blazer

28-10-2011
V.I.P.

i guess i'm not seeing what's wrong with this outfit. it's basic colors and not flashing but it's still a mini-skirt, hardly what i'd see my grandmother wear

28-10-2011
V.I.P.

Ashley Greene Stockholm Fan Event (Oct 28)

pattinsonlife

28-10-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Ashley Greene completed her European press tour with Robert Pattinson for “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1″ tonight in Stockholm, Sweden at a special fan event. Her dress of choice was a Versace aqua sleeveless sheath dress with attached pleated draping and a double wrap studded belt from the Spring/Summer 2012 collection.
I love how she rocked a wintery look this morning only to bounce back into spring at night. In fact, Ashley is the first celebrity I’ve seen in a look from this collection; it was a beautiful color against her fair skin and, aside from a little undergarment bulge in the back, it was a great fit on her athletic frame.
I’m so glad that Ash got a little playful with the look and wore her hair in a fun high ponytail. A portion of her hair was wrapped around the the base to conceal the elastic band holding it in place.
Her make-up was bright and pretty, although her cheeks had a bit too much blush; perhaps that’s just the lighting. Vanessa Scali amped up her lips with a pinkish-red shade instead of heavily focusing on her eyes this time.
Ashley needed some assistance up the stairs at the event — this was due to the sky high stiletto on her amazing t-strap metallic pale gold platform sandals by Fendi. Hopefully I’ll find a better photo of her that shows them off to replace the current image.
The look was complete with sparkling twisty diamond earrings by H. Stern.
Ashley’s headed back to the states where she’ll continue promoting the film with the rest of the cast this month!
thefashion-court.com

28-10-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Ashley Greene braved the chilly weather this morning in Stockholm, Sweden when she attended a press conference and photocall with co-star Robert Pattinson as they continued promoting “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1″.
Ashley wore a feminine monochrome look with a black top underneath her textured antique white jacket – with double-zipped pockets on both sides – and mini skirt from the Spring/Summer 2012 collection by Jenni Kayne.
I love tights, and I especially love that Ashley wore a slightly sheer black pair with this outfit. It allowed for her patent leather Sergio Rossi “Cachet” pumps to compliment the look without taking attention away from the suit.
While this may be from a spring collection, the additional pieces gave it a winter feel — which I love. She made it work for the season and that’s always a plus!
I would never want to see her in this on the red carpet, but it was appropriate for a photocall.
Ashley once again left her hair straight, although it looked fuller today than at the Brussels events earlier this week. I really adore her smokey eyes, sculpted eyebrows, and rosy lips. Make-up artist Vanessa Scali, who has been working with Ashley on this press tour, is doing a fabulous job with an eye brush.

Quote:
Ashley Greene looked amazing when she arrived at the Square Brussels Meeting Centre for the special fan event celebrating “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1″ tonight in Brussels, Belgium where she and co-star Robert Pattinson answered questions about the film for a theater full of fans.
The 24-year-old signed autographs outside in a rose-colored wool double breasted L’Wren Scott Fall/Winter 2011 coat (not pictured), but soon revealed a stunning beaded dusty pale pink cocktail dress underneath. Her form-fitting, plunging neckline mini with metallic gold paillette embroidered roses was from the Spring/Summer 2012 collection also by L’Wren Scott.
I’m glad she selected this particular dress from the collection; it’s gorgeous and very feminine which totally suits her style. Furthermore, it flattered her figure much better than her look in Paris this past weekend. She had to be freezing though!
Ashley’s long dark hair was pin-straight with a center part, and her make-up was complimentary and highlighted her features without being too heavy.
She wore nude “Maniac” pumps by Brian Atwood and gold Camélia earrings by Chanel.

Quote:
Ashley Greene and Robert Pattinson were up bright and early this morning in Brussels, Belgium for a press conference and photocall to promote the next installment of the “Twilight” saga, “Breaking Dawn: Part 1″.
While Ashley wore a lovely navy blue textured cotton dress by Peter Som with a full skirt silhouette, Robert opted to go completely casual in cotton pants, a buffalo plaid shirt and Levi’s jacket.
Ashley’s Som dress is available in a chili color at Saks Fifth Avenue, but I prefer the navy blue version she wore for this morning that matched her blue earrings.
I don’t really have a problem with Rob’s outfit in general, but because it’s so wrinkled, I’m not into it for the event. He should have worn a crisp shirt for photos and then added the jacket back during the Q&A.
Truthfully, I love the fact that he doesn’t try so hard. He’ll be in a suit later today for the fan event, I’m sure.
You can’t see them in the provided photo, but Ashley wore black “Cachet” pumps by Sergio Rossi.

Quote:
Today kicked off the first official day of press appearances for the vampy cast of “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1″. First stop? Paris, of course! Ashley Greene arrived on the fan-lined red carpet after co-star Robert Pattinson (pictured below) at the Gaumont Capucines cinéma for a special fan event.
Not only did Ashley wear head-to-toe black, it was all by Givenchy! The 24-year-old actress wore a beautiful Resort 2012 folded peplum sleeveless cocktail dress (which looked navy blue due to lighting) that she paired with a silver spearhead pendant necklace on a leather strap from the Spring/Summer 2012 collection.
Givenchy always has somewhat of a rock ‘n’ roll edge to me that I’m almost shocked to see Ashley wearing this look. I never saw that as being her style, and if we’re going off this… I don’t think my feelings have changed.
Don’t get me wrong — even though the necklace looks a little heavy for the dress — I oddly still like the styling a lot. I just don’t like it on Ashley. I feel like it made her body look a little wide, and because the dress cut at the center of her knees and the ankle straps are thick around her muscular legs, she appears shorter than she is.
She used accessories for next season but didn’t jump into the full look, and I’m thrilled to see some of the resort pieces still being worn. My only complaint is that she didn’t wear the black leather sandals with the bad-*** silver horns seen during the SS12 catwalk presentation (see below).
Ashley’s makeup featured pretty glittery eyes and slightly unkempt hair which was well suited for the look.
thefashion-court.com

Last edited by sleepykrista; 28-10-2011 at 03:51 PM.

28-10-2011
V.I.P.

Ashley and Robert: Twilight Fan Event in Stockholm, Oct 28

eyeprime

28-10-2011
V.I.P.

Wow did she get a new stylist so many great looks on this page, that sky blue Versace is gorgeous one of the best dresses of the collection and love the hair and makeup with it. Also that Givenchy resort outfit is amazing, chic but edgy and modern and love the necklace. Now im getting excited for t he all the premeires!

28-10-2011
Automated Thread Manager

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, 2011, ashley, december, greene, october