How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

10-06-2012
fashion insider

I don't like the dress. The rest is nice though.

Love is fragile. And we're not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can. And hope this fragile thing survives against all odds.

10-06-2012
V.I.P.

Adds - tlfan.to

10-06-2012
V.I.P.

Her manicure is super cute.

11-06-2012
backstage pass

I hate the hair, i mean how can you go with such hair on an event?

11-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Photos: Zimbio; Planet Blue; (below) Chanel; Saks Fifth Avenue
Donned in her best 80′s-inspired garb, Ashley Tisdale dazzled her way down the black carpet on Friday night for the Hollywood premiere of the musical film “Rock of Ages”.

The 26-year-old actress arrived at the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre with her pal Zac Efron, also her former “High School Musical” costar, wearing the multicolored sequin-embellished “Ginger” dress by Dress The Population.

The sparkling sleeveless, tight mini featured a sweetheart low bust attached to black mesh detailing in the front and back.

Ashley played up the darker elements of the look with black leather pleated “Orniron” ankle booties by Christian Louboutin and a quilted Chanel chain-strap bag.

Still sporting a magenta streak of color in her hair, Ash ‘rocked’ a neon pink lip to complete her look.

This outfit may have been a bit over-the-top, but she was actually dressed much more appropriately than many others. She wasn’t a star in the film, so this was a hip style to just celebrate the occasion.
thefashion-court

13-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Ashley Tisdale celebrated the “Unmasking” grand opening of Mizumi Restaurant on Thursday with a red carpet event in Las Vegas, which was held at Wynn Las Vegas in Nevada.
The 26-year-old arrived in the same bright pink, textured scuba dress from Brian Lichtenberg that we saw Britney Spears wear to recent auditions for “The X Factor”.

I prefer BritBrit in the dress because of the curves the design craved, I can’t deny that the youthful style is fab on Ashley too.

She finished off her look with a pair of nude suede “Tribtoo” pumps by Yves Saint Laurent and a Chanel bag.

Sadly, both ladies wore different fabrics of the same YSL shoes — and both were wrong for the dress.

Quote:
Ashley Tisdale looked much older than her twenty-six years when she arrived for the 11th Annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball on Saturday night wearing a demure white lace gown by Again.

The tight boat-neck design and long-sleeves on her lined “Elaine” frock seemed sort of uptight on Ashley — when I assume she was going for a sweet, ethereal look.

I much prefer the way Jenna Dewan-Tatum wore lace at the event, and wish Ashley had played off her usual ‘Cali girl’ summertime vibe and wore strapless or halterneck dress.

She finished off with a messy top knot hairstyle and an oversize cognac-colored “Wenona” clutch by Cleobella.
thefashion-court

15-06-2012
V.I.P.

Ashley Tisdale - out in Toluca Lake - June 12, 2012 - Celebrity-paradise.com

16-06-2012
V.I.P.

Leaves the gym in West Hollywood - 15 June 2012

tlfan.to (posted by silkecut)

19-06-2012
V.I.P.

Season Premiere for Bravo's 'Miss Advised' at Planet Dailies & Mixology 101 in L.A. - June 18, 2012

celebrity-paradise (posted by Gollum)

20-06-2012
V.I.P.

Ashley Tisdale and Scott Speer - Leaving Equinox Gym after an hour Work out in West Hollywood, June 18 2012 - tlfan.to

20-06-2012
V.I.P.

Lol, this girl would attend the opening of an envelope. Ugly dress in #680, cute booties though.

22-06-2012
V.I.P.

Leaving Starbucks in Toluca Lake - 21/06/12

celebrity-paradise (posted by galahad)

22-06-2012
fashion insider

I love that she gets her picture take so often and attends a lot of events. I love her style!

Love is fragile. And we're not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can. And hope this fragile thing survives against all odds.
22-06-2012
V.I.P.

Cute simple outfit. She needs to dress like that more often.

24-06-2012
V.I.P.

i love that she dresses young. you know. like she doesnt take herself too serious and has fun

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
ashley, tisdale