Ashton Sanders - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
11-02-2017
fashion elite

Ashton Sanders
He has been looking fantastic on the red carpet so I just had to start a thread for him.

Quote:
Ashton Sanders is an American actor best known for his roles in the films The Retrieval (2013) and Moonlight (2016).

Director Barry Jenkins (2nd from L), recipient of the Feature Film Nomination Plaque for “Moonlight,” poses in with (L-R) actors Trevante Rhodes, Alex Hibbert and Ashton Sanders in the press room during the 69th Annual Directors Guild of America Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on February 4, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California.

Actor Ashton Sanders attends The 23rd Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on January 29, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.

Actor Ashton Sanders attends the Entertainment Weekly Celebration of SAG Award Nominees sponsored by Maybelline New York at Chateau Marmont on January 28, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.

Actor Ashton Sanders attends The 2017 InStyle and Warner Bros. 73rd Annual Golden Globe Awards Post-Party at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 8, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California.

Actor Ashton Sanders at the 74th annual Golden Globe Awards sponsored by FIJI Water at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 8, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California.

Actor Ashton Sanders attends The 22nd Annual Critics' Choice Awards at Barker Hangar on December 11, 2016 in Santa Monica, California.

Ashton Sanders attends the 26th Annual Gotham Independent Film Awards at Cipriani Wall Street on November 28, 2016 in New York City.

Actor Ashton Sanders arrives at the Hollywood Foreign Press Association and InStyle celebrate the 2017 Golden Globe Award Season at Catch LA on November 10, 2016 in West Hollywood, California.

Actor Ashton Sanders attends the Mahershala Ali Discovery Award Presentation during the 19th Annual Savannah Film Festival presented by SCAD on October 28, 2016 in Savannah, Georgia.

Actor Ashton Sanders walks the red carpet for 'Moonlight' premiere on October 13, 2016 in Rome, Italy.

zimbio.com

11-02-2017
tfs star

This kid is so cool and he gave the most haunting performance in Moonlight.

11-02-2017
V.I.P.

So amazing in Moonlight.

front row

gorgeous

14-02-2017
fashion elite

dazedigital.com

14-02-2017
V.I.P.

He's soooo cool and his style is amazing!

27-02-2017
fashion elite

Ashton Sanders attends the 89th Annual Academy Awards at Hollywood & Highland Center on February 26, 2017 in Hollywood, California.

Actor Ashton Sanders attends the 2017 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Graydon Carter at Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts on February 26, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California.

zimbio.com

Quote:

The men of Oscar-winning ‘Moonlight’ are now the stars of Calvin Klein’s latest underwear campaign

Hours after Moonlight was crowned “Best Picture” at the Oscars, Calvin Klein unveiled an underwear campaign that stars the cast of the film.

The campaign features Mahershala Ali, who won “Best Supporting Actor” at the Oscars for his role as Juan in Moonlight, as well as Alex Hibbert, Ashton Sanders and Trevante Rhodes, the three of which play the movie’s main character Chiron at different stages of his life.

Running under the tagline “Revelation,” the campaign features the four men donning the brand’s t-shirts and underwear. At a dedicated hub on Calvin Klein’s site, interviews with each actor appear alongside black-and-white-photographs of them.

“With the attention and opportunities that will now come their way, Mahershala, Alex, Ashton, and Trevante can properly announce themselves to the world,” Calvin Klein said on its site. “This is their time to step into the light.”

The campaign is the latest effort to come from Raf Simons, who joined Calvin Klein as chief creative officer last year.
thedrum.com

27-02-2017
V.I.P.

I'm a sucker for a double-breasted suit, loved his and Michael Shannon's looks.

27-02-2017
scenester

He is the epitome of cool! I hope to see him more on the red carpet in the future. Also his performance in Moonlight was incredible, he's an amazing talent.

27-02-2017
When in doubt, wear red.

Gorgeous young man and truly a rare talent. I hope that interesting projects will line up after Moonlight because his arc of Chiron's story was definitely the most powerful imo. He said so much with so few words.

What a great sense of style too. You can feel the dynamic of his youth and that kind of carefree/careless-ness feeling. My Best dressed man at the Oscars with Riz Ahmed .

fashion elite

Julianne Moore and Ashton Sanders attend the "Rei Kawakubo/Comme des Garcons: Art Of The In-Between" Costume Institute Gala at Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 1, 2017 in New York City.

zimbio.com

3 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

He makes it really cool

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
ashton, sanders