Astrid Berges-Frisbey - Page 49 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
08-11-2017
V.I.P.

looks ok but honestly these late awakenings to goth style/the obscurity of life always puzzle me.. kind of the norm at around 14, but early 30s? when your approach to clothes was nothing like that (not to say, the opposite)?.. it's a bit funny.

08-11-2017
front row

^For a long time there's been rumours that she's dating Michael Pitt. Could be his style rubbing off on her.

08-11-2017
V.I.P.

^ that would be cute, just yesterday I was describing the horror of the elevator scene in I Origins to someone lol.. but that's not helping her case style-wise, there's nothing more depressing than people mirroring their partner's style (probably only behind mirroring their partner's ex haha).. especially in this dramatic way.. what if you were dating a cowboy, girl? .. just be your own person.

08-11-2017
rising star

Oh my gosh, it all makes sense now, of course she and Michael Pitt are dating! He chose her for the role of Sofi in I Origins and they've worked together on other projects together, plus both have stayed out of the media.... she attended his film premiere for Ghost in a Shell (and not her own for King Arthur). It's so obvious except that the internet still says he's married to Jamie Bouchert.

ANYWAYS, that's not the point.

I agree with the goth-style coming out of nowhere is a little weird... but in fairness, it's only a couple of the looks that are truly in that style, the others are mostly just dark and Chanel, which has always been her style.

It's the bangs. I think the bangs are throwing everyone off. I'm personally not a fan - she's honestly got the most incredible face I've ever seen and somehow even she looks weird in those bangs... I think they are a little too angular for her face, which already has all the angles.
She looks so beautiful with soft and natural hair - I love both the long and short styles on her.

Also, I'm happy she's finally making some appearances! Geez it had been a long time.
I look forward to more!

07-12-2017
windowshopping

Juliette subtitle
Hello. First of all I have to say sorry as I am not going to post yet-unseen pictures or new infos. Instead I would like to encourage a community effort on one of the very few more-or-less active forums connected to Astrid Berges-Frisbey.

As you know a handful of her movies are only available in French without any kind of subtitles, this way anyone that doesn't speak French cannot fully understand and enjoy these titles. As the first half of the soultion I am preparing fully timed (the typed text will appear as has to), but empty subtitle templates (also paste the not really accurate results of a voice recognition behind the appropriate time codes, which is gibberish, but could be useful to finish the process).

For the finishing part of the solution, I would like to look for French-speakers that are able and willing to transcript (type what you hear) these movies. The expected French version should then serve as a strong base for an English translation.

The first one would be Juliette http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2979572/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_8, (Divine Emilie and Extase are under preparation) here's the empty/raw subtitle file that needs its gaps to be filled: https://fs04n5.sendspace.com/dl/5b28...tte%202013.srt

If anyone would be interested, would contribute immensely to the community, and I am ready to assist him/her in every neccessary aspect except for the French language knowledge (standard subtitle formatting, editing questions, movie availability, etc.)

Thank you for even considering it, and sorry again for the offtopic.

08-02-2018
front row

Chanel Show at Spring/Summer 2018 Haute Couture Fashion Week in Paris 01/23/2018

hawtcelebs.com

09-02-2018
V.I.P.

Love it

V.I.P.

Perfect look!

06-05-2018
front row

Astrid Berges attends the Chanel Cruise 2018/2019 Collection at Le Grand Palais on May 3, 2018 in Paris, France.

zimbio.com

16-05-2018
V.I.P.

Astrid Berges-Frisbey attends the screening of "Solo: A Star Wars Story" during the 71st annual Cannes Film Festival at Palais des Festivals on May 15, 2018 in Cannes, France.

zimbio.com

16-05-2018
V.I.P.

Quote:
Àstrid Bergès-Frisbey wore a #CHANEL Fall 2016 Haute Couture embroidered dress to the Positive Planet Gala Dinner during the 2018 Cannes Film Festival. #Cannes2018

twitter.com/thefashioncourt

16-05-2018
V.I.P.

Those bangs need to stop...

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eizhowa View Post
Those bangs need to stop...
I second this! It was a (not very cute) experiment but it's time to move on.

18-05-2018
fashion icon

Her hairdresser should disappear ASAP!

4 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

Astrid Berges-Frisbey arrives at the amfAR Gala Cannes 2018 at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc on May 17, 2018 in Cap d'Antibes, France.

Astrid Berges-Frisbey and Nahuel Pérez Biscayart attend the screening of "The Wild Pear Tree (Ahlat Agaci)" during the 71st annual Cannes Film Festival at Palais des Festivals on May 18, 2018 in Cannes, France.

twitter.com/thefashioncourt, zimbio.com

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
astrid, bergesfrisbey