Beatrice Borromeo - Page 14 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
23-03-2016
V.I.P.

I don't get the hype? That look is so dated, and her fringe looks terrible.

23-03-2016
trendsetter

I agree the gown is dated, but it's a great contemporary look even it's not on trend. (Does Bea do trends though?) Agreed her hair could be better.

While I liked the look on it own, she almost seemed over-dressed compared to everybody else. Everybody else had gowns that were more far more pared down.

Although for a theme that was supposed to be about 'Cuba,' the entire lot of them seemed to go for generic. Even Tatiana.

24-03-2016
backstage pass

I already said in Charlotte's thread, that I didn't like Bea, either, especially hair and make-up in the first picture. But I had no idea it was a Cuba theme. I actually only see a bit of that in Bea's and Tatiana's outfits. But didn't like Tatiana, either.

fashion icon

newmyroyals.com

28-11-2016
fashion icon

Monaco National Day 2016

iltempo.it
purepeople.com

13-07-2017
fashion icon

July 8, 2017 -Prince Ernst of Hanover Jnr’s wedding.

monaco-princely-family.tumblr.com
purepeople.com

Last edited by liaa; 13-07-2017 at 10:39 AM.
19-07-2017
fashion icon

newmyroyals.com

Last edited by liaa; 19-07-2017 at 01:43 PM.
20-11-2017
fashion icon

Monaco National Day 2017

purepeople.com

Last edited by liaa; 20-11-2017 at 02:06 PM.
23-02-2018
trendsetter

There are pictures of her and Pierre in St Moritz over Christmas. I'm thinking she might be pregnant and apparently I'm not the only one There's a fair amount of speculation over a possible second baby for the couple.

One picture here: http://www.ilsussidiario.net/News/Ci...figlio/800041/

The article brings up a sweet story Beatrice told in an interview some time ago, of how she and Pierre met at Cannes. He walked up to her and said, "I love you and someday I will marry you."

trendsetter

Pictures and Quotes about Beatrice Borromeo
#TeamMalizia #PierreCasiraghi

Source: Getty Images via The Daily Mail

Some quotes about Beatrice:

The late Franca Sozzani in April 2012
Quote:
“I remember that when at Anno Zero, [Michele] Santoro chose Beatrice Borromeo, beautiful and blonde, they all criticized her. She was not human that could be [beautiful and] intelligent too. Today, after graduating in Italy and in two months at Columbia University, if they do not to say congratulations, a dignified silence, at the very least.”
Coco, Tatiana . Mrs. Casiraghi: A to Z Beatrice Borromeo (Royalty by Tatiana Coco Book 3) (Kindle Locations 56-60). Kindle Edition.

(Vogue Italia)

Education
Quote:
  1. Liceo Classico Giovanni Berchet, Milan (finished about 2002)
  2. Bocconi University, Milan (2005-2010)
  3. Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism - graduated in May 2012 after doing her thesis on drug trafficking between the Americas and Italy
Coco, Tatiana . Mrs. Casiraghi: A to Z Beatrice Borromeo (Royalty by Tatiana Coco Book 3) (Kindle Locations 97-101). Kindle Edition.

(Chi)

About Friendship, in particular with Lapo Elkann
Quote:
Lapo Elkann is a friend to whom Beatrice is so loyal and loves so much, she not only refused to take up the pen against him, she fought with her bosses at the newspaper for harshly portraying him. It was a hard time for her, torn as she was between needing to stick up for her friend and wishing to be respectful of her colleagues and bosses.
Coco, Tatiana . Mrs. Casiraghi: A to Z Beatrice Borromeo (Royalty by Tatiana Coco Book 3) (Kindle Locations 148-151). Kindle Edition.

(Corriere dello Sport)

Beatrice interviewed Lapo Elkann for her newspaper in 2013. He truly opened up, feeling comfortable with her. He told her on the record about enduring abuse at school, about his dyslexia, about feeling great sadness about his uncle Edoardo Agnelli. He felt sympathetic to Edoardo's story, as Edoardo also had a drug problem and was a deeply troubled, misunderstood member of the Agnelli family. You can read that article/interview by Beatrice here: https://web.archive.org/web/20131018...llegio/747550/

Quote:
Beatrice wrote so sympathetically of her friend. Clearly her objective was to convey a better understanding of him. She called him a rock star, an “unfinished rock star,” who deserves more compassion than condemnation. “Lapo is a person incapable of doing [intentional] harm,” she said.
Coco, Tatiana . Mrs. Casiraghi: A to Z Beatrice Borromeo (Royalty by Tatiana Coco Book 3) (Kindle Locations 168-172). Kindle Edition.
Her father, Carlo Ferdinando Borromeo
She describes him as a conservative who enjoys the quiet life, in the country, especially in the morning, in his Turkish gulet on Lake Maggiore. They traveled to Tibet together, just the two of them, in 2005; this journey and her father helped through the worst time of her life.
Quote:
“He is a good man, honest, hardworking, someone who gets up early." (Beatrice Borromeo via Tatiana Coco)

Quote:
Following her marriage to Pierre Casiraghi in 2015, Beatrice took up the role of special envoy for human rights for Fashion 4 Development (F4D), an initiative affiliated with the United Nations.[29] She works with F4D president Evie Evangelou to find stories that expose violations of human rights and raise awareness. She certainly wants to encourage women to respect their bodies and to be focused on more than just superficial looks. She directed the Sky TG24 documentary “Sex and the Teens” and also “Selfie Surgery,” taking a hard look at the sad phenomena of girls having plastic surgery in order to fit twisted Instagram selfie ideals.

Coco, Tatiana . Mrs. Casiraghi: A to Z Beatrice Borromeo (Royalty by Tatiana Coco Book 3) (Kindle Locations 198-204). Kindle Edition.

(Monaco Wealth Management)

fashion icon

Thanks, Beatrice is really pretty and has nice style.

08-03-2018
trendsetter

It's funny about Lapo being such a good friend to her. Funny good, I mean. I love it. Why it's funny to me is the striking resemblance of personality, of looks to a degree, of style between Pierre and Lapo. I think Lapo and Pierre are in a way soul brothers.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
beatrice, borromeo