The most famous list of best dressed is the one of Mr. Blackwell,here's his list of best dressed of 2003.
The Fabulous Fashion Independents of 2003:
Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Garner, Diane Lane, Salma Hayek,
Oprah Winfrey, Katie Holmes, Tippi Hedren, BeyoncÉ, Faith Hill,
Sarah Jessica Parker, HRH Countess of Wessex Sophie Rhys-Jones
Mr. Blackwell makes also the list of the worst dressed,for the same year 2003,here's his list:
The Worst Dressed Women of 2003:
10.Lara Flynn Boyle: Sometimes a single fiasco is all it takes that tutu terror was one of the all-time worst fashion mistakes! A beautiful face . . . but no taste . . . what a waste!
9. Courtney Love: The torrid temptress of fashions —"Rock Pack" is the undisputed queen of tack.
8.Melanie Griffith: Melanie defines "fatal fashion folly" A botox’d cockatoo in a painting by Dali!
7.Missy Elliot: Missy’s experiencing a bling-bling take-over time to lower the wattage and get a makeover!
6.Celine Dion: Half-sequined scarecrow, half-gaudy acrobat Is it Abe Lincolnin drag? And I’ll leave it at that!!!
5. Jessica Simpson: Forget putting her stylist on suspension just clean out that closet, and hire a magician!
4. Diane Keaton: In prudish fashion pitfalls that bury her beauty, it could be Queen Victoria on jury duty! Dowdy, dumpy, and frumpy!
3.Shania Twain: What can I say? In buckled bombs and country-fried kitsch. Has Calamity Twain, popped a stitch!
2. A TIE --- Madonna/Britney Spears: So many tacky trends, so little time please, will someone arrest The Kissin Cousins of Couture Crime!
And, at the top of the list...
1.Paris Hilton: How are you gonna keep 'em down on the farm after they’ve seen Pareé. Grab the blinders here comes Paris. From cyber disgrace to red carpet chills — she’s the vapid Venus of Beverly Hills!
Mr. Blackwell’s FABULOUSFashion Independents of 2005
Reese Witherspoon, Kirsten Dunst, Kathy Hilton, Dionne Warwick, Ginny Mancini, Nicole Kidman, Carolina Herrera, Scarlett Johansson, Kate Moss and Natalie Portman The Worst Dressed Women of 2005
10. Renee Zellweger: Renee runs he gamut from Kewpi Doll Dreck to Red Carpet Wreck Just take your pick. She looks like a painted pumpkin on a pogo stick!
"Oh, Mr. Blackwell, sorry to disagree, but WE love Renee!"
9. Lindsay Lohan: Drowning in “grown-up” growners, the Teen Scream defines “Fashion Fright” looks like she’s aged 30 years … overnight!
8. Shakira: A Symphony of Style-Free Fiascos has scandalized her bod Coiffure by Medusa … clothes by The Marquis De Sade! Hopeless!
7. Anna Nicole Smith: Her Supreme Court battle proves every fashion “dog” has their day — unless she’s mistaken for “Queen Kong” … in cheap lingerie! Fashion lunacy — in living, unforgiving color!
6. Paris Hilton: The Burger Queen Sensation may be very rich — but she still looks like yesterday’s cheesecake … with a side of kitsch! Hot? I think not!
5. Mariah Carey: Fashion’s Hari-Carey Strikes Again! The world applauds your musical emancipation … but please — leave that body to our imagination!
4. Eva Longoria: Now that Eva is America’s most successful primetime flirt … she can afford to bury the bikiniwear and buy a skirt! Gorgeous face, garish taste … what a waste!
3. Jessica Simpson: It’s time to sack the stylist and divorce the “designer” … she resembles a cut-rate Rapunzel slingin’ hash in a Vegas diner!
2. Mary Kate Olsen: In Bag Lady rags that look depressingly decayed — forget the “accessories” and buy some “Raid!”
1.Britney Spears: When it comes to Couture Chaos, this Tacky Terror should take a bow — looks like an over-the-hill “Lolita” … From the “Princess of Pop” to the ultimate “Fashions Flop!”
SEXIEST RED-CARPET MOMENT: ANGELINA JOLIE
Angelina Jolie turned heads when she showed up to the June 7 Hollywood premiere of Mr. & Mrs. Smith in a sultry Versace leather gown. "Who else could wear black leather head to toe and look sexy and not trashy?" says Kaufman.
BEST ACCESSORIES: BEYONCE
"Beyonce plays up her diva-ness with her accessories," says Kaufman. With a head-scarf, chandelier earrings and her favorite Bracher Emden multicolored bag, the Destiny's Child singer rocks a boho-chic look in New York City (left). And at MTV's Video Music Awards she pairs a Dolce & Gabbana dress with oversized Lorraine Schwartz donut earrings and chunky bangles. "And she doesn't look overdone," says Kaufman.
WORST-DRESSED COUPLE: PARIS & PARIS
"They've reached the level of almost being cartoon characters," says Kaufman of Paris Hilton and fiancé Paris Latsis's style (left, in L.A.; right, in Monaco). "Put them together and it's a smorgasbord of crazy mixes of print and pattern." Yet no matter how badly dressed the couple are, all eyes are on them. "It's double the pleasure of bad fun," says Kaufman.
BEST PREGNANCY STYLE: HEIDI KLUM
Supermodel Heidi Klum embraced the beauty of maternity. "She's not afraid to show her shape," says Kaufman. Whether in New York City in an empire-waisted top and jeans (left) or in a slinky Donna Karan gown at the CFDA Fashion Awards (right), Klum "exults in her pregnancy."