Blake Lively (April 2011 - September 2011) - Page 31 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

14-06-2011
fashion elite

Blue is one of the colours, which i love on her. But being honest, she looks great in any color. I love the dress, her hair looks pretty and her smile

14-06-2011
V.I.P.

Heading to ABC Studios on June 14th to tape Live with Regis & Kelly in New York City.
It's the same outfit...but different pics.

justjared

14-06-2011
V.I.P.

I like how daring she is with her shoe choices, always a bit unexpected, even if i dont like the end result of the whole look.

14-06-2011
front row

She always looks more gorgeous in motion:

The Today Show:

Live with Regis & Kelly:

youtube

14-06-2011
V.I.P.

I love her in blue too especially this shade. The dress is so gorgeous. I would wear it in a heartbeat. Also cool shoes.

THanks for posting the vids Fey Sommers

14-06-2011
front row

No problem, you're welcome

14-06-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fey Sommers View Post
She always looks more gorgeous in motion:
so true

14-06-2011
V.I.P.

I wouldn't call wearing Louboutins and the latest and trendiest shoe designers/styles like those Charlotte Olympia's daring shoes choices. In fact, it would be the opposite for me. The Tibi dress looks highstreet and boring. It's only her amazing legs that make-up that outfit anything less than boring

14-06-2011
rising star

She has such a GREAT personality and she's flipping gorgeous. I wish her pr team would focus more on her natural abilities instead of all this pushing pushing non-stop.

14-06-2011
V.I.P.

the last two Looks are already so great that i cat wait for her premiere Look.

14-06-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Dalloway View Post
I like how daring she is with her shoe choices, always a bit unexpected, even if i dont like the end result of the whole look.
I understand what you mean completely. even if the shoes are by some of the trendiest designers doesn't mean it's not daring. I can't think of too many people who don't just wear black or nude pumps (open or closed toe) with everything they wear. Blake always mixes it up a bit, even if I don't like it (like the MTV awards outfit), but I like the fact that she does. she looks great at the Today Show, I just wish she would learn how to pose lol

14-06-2011
trendsetter

I really like this look! Such a cute dress. This vibrant colour is perfect for her. I don't mind those shoes with it, I actually like the combination.
Pretty!

14-06-2011
V.I.P.

also, does anyone else think that Regis was trying to take a little stab at her towards the end of the interview? I wish the other thread was open to talk about it further...

14-06-2011
V.I.P.

I hope Green Lantern is a big hit- she is doing everything possible to move on...and she looks fabulous!
And she just adores little Penny, which is so sweet!

Last edited by Boomer; 14-06-2011 at 04:53 PM.

14-06-2011
rising star

Blake goes to alot of designers shows and events and probably gets sent their lookbook aswell so I think she'd just tell them whether she'd want a piece or not. She's rich and famous enough. As for stylist I don't think she has one officially but you have to remember she would be an extremely busy girl so I think there is a stylist to suggest and remind her of looks and designers she likes so I still think in a way she doesn't use a stylist for her own personal taste. Like, if your friend were helping you pick an outfit out for the oscars wouldn't you feel relieved to have a second opinion about the dress you're wearing? Regardless of whether your friend suggested it or not? Especially professional help. In the end she most likely still chose that particular outfit.

In the end she's a very pretty girl with a great body and those girls pull off almost anything. I'd rather physical looks like hers than to be able to dress well imo

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, april, blake, lively, september