How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

13-12-2012
V.I.P.

Isabel Marant S/S 2013 rtw

style.com

Quote:
Blake is wearing an Isabel Marant dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry.
via justjared.com

13-12-2012
fashion elite

she does look like a living doll...really radiating and quite lovely to be honest! I like the dress, though the posing helps the "Barbie"-vibe I get a bit unfortunately...

13-12-2012
V.I.P.

Blake Lively speaks onstage at "12-12-12" a concert benefiting The Robin Hood Relief Fund to aid the victims of Hurricane Sandy presented by Clear Channel Media & Entertainment, The Madison Square Garden Company and The Weinstein Company at Madison Square Garden on December 12, 2012 in New York City.
Credit to zimbio.com

13-12-2012
V.I.P.

Finally something new. And i like this outfit a lot on her.

13-12-2012
V.I.P.

very fresh, cute, young, colorful....
great look on Blake

13-12-2012
trendsetter

Great outfit! She's radiant. She looks so happy and healthy. She's making me question my decision to cut my hair .

13-12-2012
front row

She looks great.

13-12-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomarlushka View Post
she does look like a living doll...really radiating and quite lovely to be honest! I like the dress, though the posing helps the "Barbie"-vibe I get a bit unfortunately...
It's uncanny isn't it? I had the same reaction. In other pictures she doesn't come across quite as Barbie-like, but in some she sure does! These included.

She and RR look happy in any case...I generally prefer her in candids.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

18-12-2012
fashion insider

I'm surprised that she didn't change her look after GG

18-12-2012
V.I.P.

HQs, credit to Gustavo/tlfan.to

20-12-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
We now have the photo evidence to back up what we already knew: Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds' September wedding was absolutely beautiful.
Martha Stewart Weddings covered—and helped create—the Gossip Girl star's sweet, Southern nuptials. On Thursday, MSW gave bridal enthusiasts everywhere a glimpse at the Green Lantern costars' classy I-dos.
Blake's bouquet was personally designed by Weddings' style director, Kate Berry. Selected petals from the "lush bouquet of pink jasmine, Andromeda, dusty miller and blushing bride hydrangea" were dipped in gold glitter to "play up the embroidery of the same color on the bride's couture ballgown by Marchesa."
The dessert table was also elaborate and well-executed. Because Blake is "an avid cook, crafter and baker," she wanted "an abundant dessert table overflowing with [her and Ryan's] favorite treats."
The focal point of the whimsical sweets display was the couple's "vanilla–and-sour-cream wedding cake with peach-apricot preserves and Earl Grey–milk-chocolate buttercream made by Maggie Austin Cake" in Virginia.
The couple's guests also enjoyed S'mores Bars coffee-and-cream espresso beans, blueberry cheesecake tartlets, lemon tarts, fruit jellies and mini strawberry shortcakes.
Although the couple celebrated in privacy and "[remained] protective of images of them on their most heartfelt occasion," they did share a sweet photo showing off Blake's gown and the hand-holding newlyweds' wedding rings.
More details on Blake and Ryan's wedding are in the new issue of Martha Stewart Weddings, on sale Monday.
Source: it.eonline.com

20-12-2012
V.I.P.

I want so badly to see the weeding dress

20-12-2012
windowshopping

I think this is a great example of how much she's blossomed into a proper fashion obsessive (yay us!) while still looking like a star.

A brief glimpse of the photo and it's just long blonde hair, fitted red dress, nice stems and nude Louboutins, but once it's properly examined? Not only is the dress Marant, it flatters her figure without the cleavage extravaganzas of yore, plus the shoes are closed toe, woven "booties" instead of the peep toes every other young actress wears.

That said, I am excited and curious to see what the next few months will bring, style wise. Does anyone know if she's officially hired a stylist now that GG's over?

20-12-2012
V.I.P.

i think everybody is waiting to see the dress.

20-12-2012
fashion elite

I think we won't see a picture of her wedding dress though! I think these pics is all we might get of their wedding...

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, 2012, 2014, blake, january, june, lively, post, posting, rules, thread