How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

25-09-2013
tfs star

^ True, I have read earlier interviews in which she says she was never even interested in acting, was basically tricked into going to an audition by her brother! Im not surprised shes taking a new route.

14-10-2013
V.I.P.

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds exit the airport together after arriving on a flight on Sunday (October 13) in New Orleans, La.
The married couple is down south in the Big Easy where Ryan, 36, is working on his new movie Selfless.
Credit to justjared.com

14-10-2013
V.I.P.

Same source

17-10-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
BLAKE LIVELY REYNOLDS : "THE AGE OF ADALINE"

Blake Lively, Ellen Burstyn Set To Star In ‘The Age Of Adaline’

The romantic drama The Age Of Adaline has been through a couple of incarnations, but it is now set to go into production in March as a co-production between Sidney Kimmel Entertainment and Lakeshore Entertainment. The Town‘s Blake Lively is set to star with Ellen Burstyn, with Lee Toland Krieger directing. Lionsgate is set to release the film domestically.

Scripted by J. Mills Goodloe and Salvador Paskowitz, with revisions by Allison Burnett, The Age Of Adaline follows the miraculous life of the 29-year old title character, who stops aging after recovering from a near-fatal accident. Over the 20th century she embarks on an epic but isolated worldwide journey, keeping her secret, until she meets a man who forever alters her life. Lee Toland Krieger is directing, and Sidney Kimmel is producing with Tom Rosenberg and Gary Lucchesi. Jim Tauber and Eric Reid will be executive producers.

“They’re extraordinarily talented and perfect for telling the beautiful and timeless tale of The Age Of Adaline,” Lakeshore CEO Rosenberg said of Lively and Burstyn. Added Lakeshore prexy Lucchesi: “Lee Toland Krieger is one of the most stylish young filmmakers working in Hollywood today. He is visually imaginative and possesses a strong narrative sense.”

Noting that the project took awhile to come together (Katherine Heigl once was attached), Lionsgate Motion Picture Group Co-Chairs Rob Friedman and Patrick Wachsberger said: “We searched for the ideal director and stars. We believe that we have found them with Lee Toland Krieger, Blake Lively and Ellen Burstyn, and together they will tell the story of Adaline in a way that audiences won’t forget.”

Lively is coming off Savages. Burstyn next stars in Draft Day and Interstellar, and Krieger directed Rashida Jones and Andy Samberg in the indie Celeste And Jesse Forever and wrote and directed The Vicious Kind. Lively is repped by CAA and Management 360, Bursteyn by Innovative Artists and The Schiff Co, and Krieger is repped by ICM Partners and Anonymous Content. Offshore sales are being handled at AFM by Lakeshore and Nick Meyer’s Sierra/Affinity.
source: deadline.com

17-10-2013
tfs star

Oh, I'm excited about that one!! ^

17-10-2013
front row

Oh ! She changed her name ! Very few professionals already established do this ! The part sounds like a nice departure for her ! And I really like her cardigan in the pictures above !

17-10-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvaH View Post
Oh ! She changed her name ! Very few professionals already established do this ! The part sounds like a nice departure for her ! And I really like her cardigan in the pictures above !
That cardigan looks really cosy! It's an Autumn Cashmere cardigan (coolspotters.com)
Not sure she changed her name, that title was added in the facebook page where I originally found the news reported, and I forgot to edit it, but the deadline original article mention her just as Lively.

17-10-2013
V.I.P.

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants cast for Entertainment Weekly’s Reunion Issue.
Source:facebook.com/BlakeandRyanReynolds

17-10-2013
V.I.P.

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants - Photoshoot (2013)
Blake Lively, America Ferrera, Amber Tamblyn, and Alexis Bledel.
Source: facebook.com/BlakeChristinaLivelyFanspage

17-10-2013
scenester

I think she did change her name but uses Lively for work- a fan/flight attendant took a pic of their boarding pass a while back and it said Blake Reynolds on it.

Love the Sisterhood reunion pictures, I love that they are so close still.

Really excited to see her back in acting, the movie sounds interesting and also nice change from her previous roles. It will be interesting to see how she will develop now GG ended.

18-10-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Blake Lively ambushed Sisterhood co-star for bachelorette party

BLAKE LIVELY and her THE SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING PANTS co-stars ALEXIS BLEDEL and AMERICA FERRERA ambushed castmate AMBER TAMBLYN at an airport and took her on a bachelorette jaunt to New Orleans, Louisiana.

The stars have remained close since meeting on the set of the hit 2005 and they couldn't resist a reunion last year (12) just before Tamblyn wed comedian and actor David Cross.

The Two and a Half Men star admits she had no idea the get together has been planned when she joined Lively and her partner Ryan Reynolds for a night at their home in Bedford, New York.

She tells Entertainment Weekly, "Blake talked me into coming up to her and Ryan's house. We all had drinks and Blake's like, 'You can't drive home'. The next morning there was a car service... and Blake basically took me to the airport.

"She blindfolded me and I felt all of these hands pulling me out of the car. I'm like, 'OK, I'm going to be beheaded...' And it was America and Alexis. They had all surprised me and put this whole trip together to New Orleans."

And that's not the first time Lively has organised a Sisterhood co-star's bachelorette bash - she also planned Ferrera's and admits it's important to share the good times with her closest film friends.

She adds, "These are such key moments in each other's lives. They (co-stars) met me before I even had a boyfriend. They were at my wedding.

"They're the most intelligent people you'll ever meet, It's like, 'Wow, how lucky am I to have those women as friends? And how lucky are they, because I make a good cupcake."

But, though Lively has planned her pals' bachelorette parties, they never got the chance to surprise her with one.

She tells the publication, "I didn't get one out of them. I did have a secret wedding. They thought they were going to a birthday party, so its no fault of theirs. But I do think I'm owed a bachelorette party."
source: express.co.uk

18-10-2013
tfs star

cute!

19-10-2013
V.I.P.

EW Reunions Interview

29-10-2013
V.I.P.

Blake Lively is the new spokesperson of L'Oréal Paris.

29-10-2013
V.I.P.

I'm wondering if it's for hair, face cosmetics or for the whole brand

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, 2012, 2014, blake, january, june, lively, post, posting, rules, thread