Blake Lively (September 2011 - June 2012) - Page 64 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

27-06-2012
V.I.P.

'Savages' premiere, NYC - 27/06/12

celebrity-paradise (posted by galahad)

27-06-2012
backstage pass

i agree with the understated thing even if there's gratuitous cleavage in this most recent look. i still love the color and the earrings and make up, but her hair looks teeeeeeeeerrible.

27-06-2012
V.I.P.

Hmmm, mixed feelings. Usually she looks awesome in yellow, so good colour choice, but this yellow is bit too pastel which lends the dress a slightly nightgown-ish vibe imo. It fits her very well, though, and emphasizes a tiny waist. The makeup is nice and understated. Too many bracelets, though, and not sure about the turquoise earrings either. The hair looks good pulled off her face, but it looks like straw at the bottom of that braid. Very dry. Also, the hair pulled back like this also emphasizes the strong two-tone - dark roots with very light blonde ends.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

27-06-2012
V.I.P.

^ I pretty much like it except for the strange hair braid thingy...

27-06-2012
fashion icon

I absolutely love the yellow dress, even with the turquoise earrings. I love the fishtail braid, partly because I wish I knew how to do a fishtail braid on my own hair. The only thing I do not like are the bangles. Whenever she (or most people for that matter) wear bangles, she piles them on like crazy. It's too much. I want to say to her like, 'less is more!'

27-06-2012
V.I.P.

The only thing I dislike about the whole look is that shade of yellow. But the dress itself is beautiful, and Blake is looking really good too! I like braids, so I don't mind the hair though the roots do bother me a little bit, and it looks really, really dry, but overall she looks great.

Last edited by atooomic; 27-06-2012 at 11:32 PM.

27-06-2012
V.I.P.

I think I like the turquoise earrings but they would've popped even more if she had gone with ONE simple matching turquoise bracelet or ring, like when Angelina Jolie wore those beautiful emerald earrings and ring, and that's it. Blake could have done similar.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

28-06-2012
V.I.P.

I love this again.
The color of that dress- perfect with her light tan and her great blond hair color.
The earrings- great contrast to that dress.
Hair style- young, fresh, funky
The whole Look is not as sexy as the Zuhair Murad Look/Dress but in a way very modern, Grecian-Goddess but also with a touch of soft sex appeal.

28-06-2012
I don't know

This is her first outing in Gucci? It doesn't even look like Gucci.. the first murad dress looked more Gucci than this

the whole thing paired with those earrings makes her look like a forever 21 prom girl

28-06-2012
trendsetter

I'm loving her style lately, gorgeous. She looks beautiful in this yellow dress.

28-06-2012
V.I.P.

The yellow dress is Gucci!

28-06-2012
V.I.P.

Pushing forth with a full day on the promotional front, Blake Lively and Salma Hayek stopped by to talk with Charlie Rose in New York City on Wednesday (June 27).
Gossipcenter

28-06-2012
V.I.P.

Beautiful in the yellow Gucci dress!
I love the turquoise earrings and the braid suits her.
Another winner Blake! keep it coming

28-06-2012
V.I.P.

That is one of the worst braids i have ever seen! Who is her hairstylist? The rest was wonderful though.

28-06-2012
fashion elite

I love the green skirt as well as the shoes she is wearing for Charlie Rose in New York City on Wednesday (June 27). as to her premiere look in N.Y.: I am not as blown away as for her L.A-look - I love her with turquoise earrings, as it is not the first time she is wearing some but I do not love the dress, it is okay! too many bangles imo. I would have loved to see her in red or green

Last edited by jomarlushka; 28-06-2012 at 06:37 AM. Reason: error

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, 2012, blake, june, lively, september