Brigitte Macron - Page 2 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

3 Weeks Ago
trendsetter

I actually love her style and how she doesn't go the "politically correct" way. Look at Melania and her terrible 40s/50s/conservative styling.

Brigitte has amazing legs and she doesn't mind showing those off. She doesn't care. I love that she wears short dresses and is so smiley. Love it.

fashion elite

To be honest, i'm not a huge fan of her style...
I think she needs to work with better fashion brands than LV...also her hair sometimes looks damaged.
However i like the fact she doesn't have a conventional style compared to the other first ladies. She's more original and interesting.

Last edited by liaa; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:10 PM.
3 Weeks Ago
backstage pass

I'm delighted to see that there's a thread for her now. I love her style and attitude: it's such a breath of fresh air.

Bethan Holt has written very well on recent French first lady looks:

There was Carla Bruni-Sarkozy whose years in the Élysée Palace were defined by her transformation from sultry chanteuse to impeccable political wife, wearing prim skirt suits, shift dresses and formal coats with dainty ballerina flats and kitten heels (nothing higher, for fear of overtowering her husband).

Then came Trierweiler whose style was more relaxed but possibly truer to the quintessential Parisenne look; slightly dishevelled-but-perfect-in-its-own-way blowdry, sleek tailoring and the odd pair of towering heels. She looked like she dressed for herself, and was bothered about looking good but not so much so that she'd waste too much time on the matter; let's call it polished nonchalance.

(Brigitte Troxneux) epitomises a new spin of French style which is at once soignée and glamorous. With her ultra slim frame and long legs (which French tabloids regularly salivate over), Trogneux looks more like a former model than a former teacher and dresses accordingly. Images of the couple together during their recent years in the limelight reveal her penchant for mini-length dresses, skinny jeans and luxe accessories.

Her interpretation of French style doesn't conform to the super relaxed, low maintenance vibes of many Parisian It girls but one imagines that former French Vogue editor Carine Roitfeld is her high-priestess of style inspiration: it's all about opting for the most figure-flattering looks and looking sensually and agelessly sexy without straying into Trump-level glossy territory. The French media has praised Trogneux for her "cool attitude" and "wonderwoman" look.
Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/p...could-frances/

Here is Karl praising her look:
http://www.closermag.fr/video/karl-l...e-video-701701

1 Week Ago
fashion elite

hola.com
parismatch.com

1 Week Ago
V.I.P.

I like the white top with the denim, like the fact that it looks so rigid. Interesting play with textures. And she looks great overall.

The president should really look to have his tailor loosen his trousers. Straight leg looks nice on him, but his crotch is in full display. You don't want your picture ending up next to Jon Hamm on some pervy Tumblr, surely....

4 Days Ago
fashion elite

photo.programme-tv.net
purepeople.com

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
brigitte, france, lady, macron