How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

31-01-2006
V.I.P.

http://www.celebrity-exchange.com/li.../Bryce_Howard/

01-02-2006
V.I.P.

she was on Jay Leno last night, and was blonde! it was for Spidey, of course. they also showed a clip of Manderlay. it looks rather confusing. i didn't really get the soundstage part at all. i guess it's so that people focus more on the characters than the sets, but it still looks weird.

01-02-2006
still here

I thought she looked super boring on Jay Leno in that suit. She could have been way more creative than that.

01-02-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple_elegance
she was on Jay Leno last night, and was blonde! it was for Spidey, of course. they also showed a clip of Manderlay. it looks rather confusing. i didn't really get the soundstage part at all. i guess it's so that people focus more on the characters than the sets, but it still looks weird.
I saw her on Jay Leno too. She looked so cute.

Here's a link to a clip from The Tonight Show: http://www.movienewz.com/movies/movienews.html

and some screencaps I made. The coloring is a bit weird because the video is high-def.

rising star

Can't wait to see her in Spider-Man 3!

01-02-2006
rising star

I went to high school with her and her younger twin sisters. Our graduating class had our graduation party at their expansive home in Greenwich.

If anyone believes that she is getting all these amazing roles on her own (without the help of her last name) you are being ridiculous.

01-02-2006
V.I.P.

i guess i'm ridiculous then.

01-02-2006
V.I.P.

Even though I'm sure her name helps, she is actually talented. She went to Drama School and I'm sure she takes acting more seriously than some of the other young actresses out there.

V.I.P.

I loved her on "Leno" last night- she seems to have a great personality and I loved the story she told about her father. The blonde hair (especially with the black suit) does not suit her- but it's for Spiderman 3!

I'm really looking forward to her upcoming projects. Especially the Lars von Trier film "Manderlay" and also an upcoming unusual M. Night film "Lady in the Water," especially since its not your usual M. Night film... And she's starring in the film version of "As You Like It!"

tfs star

i just saw leno a few hours ago...i quite liked the blonde hair

05-02-2006
V.I.P.

Could her role in "Spiderman 3" be a recurring role (in future sequels)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia
As of January 18th, 2006, Bryce Dallas Howard has been signed to appear in a major role in Spider-Man 3. She has been reported to be portraying Spider-Man's original love interest in the comics, Gwen Stacy. A recent appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (Howard with freshly-dyed, long blonde hair) further confirms the casting. The Hollywood Reporter reports that Gwen will be the third part of a love triangle in the film and, perhaps more importantly, will survive. More information can be found at [3].

V.I.P.

Click on the picture for the actual size...

(wikipedia.org)

Gorgeous!

V.I.P.

The Most Fair
West Magazine of the Los Angeles Times
February 26, 2006
Elizabeth Khuri

Her generation knows more about 'Napoleon Dynamite' than Josephine, but actress Bryce Dallas Howard shows why the empire dress is back in style.

V.I.P.

(Jeff Lipski / For The Times)

V.I.P.

wow, great photoshoot!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bryce, dallas, howard