How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-01-2013
V.I.P.

January 21, 2013: Cameron Diaz chats on her cell phone as she exits Miami Intern. Airport.
IMGCelebs.info

Last edited by Denim_Darling; 24-01-2013 at 06:59 PM.

24-01-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Label Basher View Post
Cameron Diaz no longer styled by Rachel Zoe
Last Updated: 9:11 AM, December 6, 2012

Cameron Diaz will no longer be playing dress-up with Rachel Zoe. Sources tell us Diaz, one of Zoes biggest clients, is no longer working with the pint-sized stylist-to-the-stars. Some sources snipe that Zoes been too busy building her own empire, with clothes, shoes, bags and accessories bearing her name, and that shes got less time for styling her celeb clients who still include Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Hudson. Reps for Diaz and Zoe didnt get back to us. nypost.com

This is interesting. I only heard about this now not back in December. As much as I like what Rachel does for others I really preferred pre-Rachel Cam.

Remember the Chanel mini at the Globes and the Unargro at the Oscars. That was not Rachel it was pure Cameron. I'm excited about this.
According to E! Online:

Cameron Diaz Parts Ways With Stylist Rachel Zoe? Not So Fast, Fashionistas

by Gina Serpe

If Cameron Diaz ever did decide to give stylist and star-in-her-own-right Rachel Zoe the boot, she'd obviously have quite the stiletto-heeled, designer arsenal to choose from.

Fortunately, and despite reports to the contrary, that doesn't seem to be the case.

While the New York Post reported today that the fashion-forward actress had parted ways with her longtime clothes collaborator and that she would no longer be styled by the budding entrepreneur, reality star and woman responsible for quite a few Best Dressed titles, a rep for the blond actress tells E! News that is not the case.
"Cameron works with various stylists, including Rachel, when she is promoting projects," Diaz's rep said. "While she does not use one stylist exclusively, Rachel is a close, longtime friend and valued collaborator and they will work together on future projects."
And breathe, everyone. Talk about a clothes call. We nearly had a fashion emergency on our hands.
EOnline.com

V.I.P.

^ Sorry but that statement screams to me "oh no put out something so Rachel doesn't get upset". We all know that Cam worked with her exclusively until December. Her rep is saving her butt. It's pure PR.

31-01-2013
V.I.P.

January 26, 2013: Cameron Diaz heading to the 'Saturday Night Live' after-party in NYC.
Splash News Online

Last edited by Denim_Darling; 31-01-2013 at 10:27 PM.
05-02-2013
V.I.P.

January 26, 2013: Cameron Diaz, Andy Samberg and Jerry Seinfeld make an appearance on 'Saturday Night Live' during Adam Levine's opening monologue.
NBC & Getty Images

V.I.P.

February 4, 2013: Cameron Diaz & Gwyneth Paltrow boarding a helicopter together in NYC.
INFphoto & PopSugar

V.I.P.

Cameron Diaz at the Ivy club for Simon Pegg's birthday celebrations on February 9, 2013 in London, England.
FilmMagic & GettyImages

V.I.P.

Cameron Diaz wearing The Beatles Red Nose T-shirt designed by Stella McCartney for Comic Relief's Red Nose Day.
Photographed Mary McCartney & Helena Christensen.

HarpersBazaar.co.uk

V.I.P.

Behind the scenes videos of Stella McCartney for Comic Relief's Red Nose Day photoshoots:

Cameron posing:

YouTube.com/LoveTKMaxx

Cameron talking
:

YouTube.com/jdeyKleeneze

V.I.P.

(February 15) in New York City.

justjared.com

17-02-2013
V.I.P.

Buying flowers at a local flower shop in New York City - February 15, 2013

celebrity-paradise

V.I.P.

Interview Russia March 2013 : Cameron Diaz
Photos: Daniele + Iango
Styling: Patti Wilson
Make-up: Kabuki
Hair: Luigi Murenu
Source: InterviewRussia.ru

fashion icon

horrible covers..

Leave tonight or live and die this way
21-02-2013
windowshopping

Despite the covers saying "Cameron Diaz" I seriously doubted that it was her, at first. I don't know what they were thinking with any of it. Poor (normally very beautiful) Cameron.

26-02-2013
V.I.P.

zimbio.com

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
cameron, diaz