How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Star Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

08-12-2010
V.I.P.

Zimbio.com

08-12-2010
V.I.P.

Cameron Diaz attends the 'The Green Hornet' film photocall at the Ritz Carlton Hotel on December 8, 2010 in Moscow, Russia.

Getty Images

08-12-2010
V.I.P.

love her jacket

08-12-2010
V.I.P.

Another cute jacket. The cuffs are interesting.

09-12-2010
V.I.P.

CamiDiaz.free.fr & CameronFan.com

09-12-2010
V.I.P.

Cameron Diaz attends the Paris photocall for the Michel Gondry film 'The Green Hornet' at Hotel Royal Monceau Raffle on December 9, 2010 in Paris, France.

Getty Images & Wire Image

09-12-2010
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

In the right light Cam looks really, really good. And she's been dressing amazingly - like Cameron would. ALWAYS wonderful jeans.

09-12-2010
front row

Love, love, love her hair right now. It's perfect for her.

09-12-2010
V.I.P.

Sorry she looks great and all but this is getting a little bit too repetitive. I know this is only for photocalls but how many times can I say "cute jacket". Cam is suppose to be a fashion leader not someone who half-asses it. Also Cam is known for colour. Show us some colour please.

09-12-2010
V.I.P.

Another day, another boring-*** outfit. She just doesn't even try any more. Either that or she needs to fire her stylist.

Why are there so many photocalls for a 2011 film, anyway?

Last edited by LolaSvelt; 09-12-2010 at 05:54 PM.

09-12-2010
V.I.P.

^ Interesting. I wonder who is helping Cam considering Brad left Rachel Zoe and he use to look after Cam. Anne Hathaway is also on promo duties and her looks have only been so-so. Who's looking after her too? What's going on in RZ land (besides pregnancy).

I just assumed that the film was being released now instead of Jan but I checked and it's not. Maybe to promote more buzz since it's not being released in June when the superhero movies usually get released. Shrugs.

09-12-2010
V.I.P.

The local papers are saying that Cameron is going to be at Joanna Garcia's wedding in Palm Beach (to NY Yankee Nick Swisher) on Saturday- so look for some great photos!! They say Cam and Joanna are great friends... (she played Bree Buckley on Gossip Girl and is adorable!!)

Last edited by Boomer; 09-12-2010 at 06:40 PM.

09-12-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaSvelt View Post
Another day, another boring-*** outfit. She just doesn't even try any more. Either that or she needs to fire her stylist.

Why are there so many photocalls for a 2011 film, anyway?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Label Basher View Post
^ Interesting. I wonder who is helping Cam considering Brad left Rachel Zoe and he use to look after Cam. Anne Hathaway is also on promo duties and her looks have only been so-so. Who's looking after her too? What's going on in RZ land (besides pregnancy).

I just assumed that the film was being released now instead of Jan but I checked and it's not. Maybe to promote more buzz since it's not being released in June when the superhero movies usually get released. Shrugs.
The movie will be out in January for the US, then it will also be released in January & February for the UK, Russia and other countries. My guess would be to create an early buzz & promotion, like Label Basher said. Also maybe because the Holidays are coming up and it's what they can fit into/around their schedules for now.

09-12-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
The local papers are saying that Cameron is going to be at Joanna Garcia's wedding in Palm Beach (to NY Yankee Nick Swisher) on Saturday- so look for some great photos!! They say Cam and Joanna are great friends... (she played Bree Buckley on Gossip Girl and is adorable!!)
Yes, I've also been reading that & also that she might even be a bridesmaid! Cameron & Joanna have been friends since about 2005 or 2006. They met through Justin Timberlake and his best friend/business partner Trace Ayala (Cam was dating Justin & Joanna was engaged to Trace), but they remained friends through these past few years after those breakups. Hopefully Cameron will make it there. I would imagine that they want the wedding to be private but I'd love to see pictures of it, see what Cameron wears & what Joanna the bride will wear (her dress is rumored to be Monique Lhullier)!

09-12-2010
V.I.P.

^ I've been to The Breakers where the wedding will be and it is magnificent; hopefully it will be out on the ocean side- they will be one beautiful bridal party!!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, 2011, cameron, diaz, february